The price of the 7D has been dropped to $1,550 from $1,699 on a few websites - good only until June 2, 2012. I'm guessing that means there will be an announcement from Canon regarding the 7D II or a 70D.
If I'm looking to upgrade from a 50D for wedding photography, do you guys think its best to grab a 7D now while its reduced or wait to see what's going to be announced - if anything at all. I know that's a difficult question to answer but I figured this is the best place to kick it around.
Abe's of Maine