Bond_Savingsbond wrote in post #14423737
Looks like you were forced to shoot as wide as you could for this photo. I say that because the guys face is out of focus, but it looks like a nice moment. My eyes should be drawn to the lovely lady but it's not. Don't be afraid to push the ISO to your camera's limit. 6.5/10
I need harsh criticism for this picture please.
IMG NOTICE: [NOT AN IMAGE URL, NOT RENDERED INLINE]
4/10 And I have been mean apart from Harsh.
Nice try and fun image but some major flaws:
- Look at the shadow of building in back ground (Angulated ie. early / late hours of AM/PM) then look at made up shadow of girl; Right under here ie. mid noon shadow. So post processing calls for not being real.
- Similarly if she was to shoot in that environment with given sun's angle, you would expect more direct sun over her face and body and not the type of through transmission of light from her hair and her bodies underside shadow. They don't go together.
- Theme of image and surrounding does not make a harmonious coexistence.
- Everything is unusual but this can't explain why the horizon should be tilted 2 degree CCW.
- When you are good with pp, why not to reproduce her foot too so to give a total sense of flow in air.
- Shift of color calls for a very special mood such as fashion image but definitely not goes with a fun image unless this is in a context of several other images that because I don't see them, miss something.