Canon DSLR Speed Challenge #239
Curves is the theme of this challenge. Show me your interpretation of the theme, and do not be afraid to push the envelope. Subject matter and interpretation is up to you and your creativity.
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at 6:00 p.m. Pacific time Wednesday, 23 May 2012. Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please visit Image Posting Rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
8. Have questions, PM me.
9. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time Wednesday, 23 May 2012.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.