I know this is sort of 'choosing the lesser of two (well, more) evils', but I want to get a lens that neither my kit nor 50mm f/1.8 can do.
(I'm aware of the high prices over here. I'm also aware of the speed of these lenses and their chromatic aberration above 200mm.)
My choices are:
- Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di LD Macro = $255
- Sigma DG 70-300mm f/4-5.6 APO Macro = $255
- Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM = $236
- Canon EF 90-300mm f/4-5.6 USM = $256
- SIGMA 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC = $306
- Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS = $370
Going higher than that is a little bit too expensive for me right now, unfortunately.
Which should I choose?
(Currently, I'm debating between the Sigma 70-300mm and the Canon 90-300mm)