Well, friends. This camera is a winner for sure. Look at how many threads were developed around it. Wow.
I am leaving the T2i family. Selling my gear and returning to point and shoot days. No need to ask why, but I've just changed in a way that makes it so that I'm not doing portrait photography anymore.
So, I'm going to just focus on travel and travel photography, going as light as possible and using any extra money for jet fuel, so-to-speak. I am 44 and have never left North America. After last week's trip to Belize, Mexico, Honduras, Jamaica and Bahamas (the only other nations I've visited), I have the travel bug.
So, I'll post a few of my last T2i shots. All were with the 28-135 (unless a few nifty fifty shots slipped in. I don't remember if I used that lens at all last week).
By the way, if you look at my signature, all that will be for sale today or tomorrow. I'll sell it kit or piece....doesn't matter.
1. Iguana (about three feet long), Honduras.
2. Roatan Island, Honduras. I highly recommend visiting this island. Very nice.
3. My older daughter (12) with a parrot from Gumbalimba Animal Reserve in Honduras on Roatan Island (beautiful....stunning park....a must for any visitor). Warning: Turn your volume down before clicking on their link. Bird sounds will startle you. http://www.gumbalimbapark.com/index.html
4. Our cruise ship (Carnival Dream out of Port Canaveral, Florida).
5. I've posted this before in another thread, but oh well. This is me and a friend (I'm the one in the green shirt). Gumbalimba Park, Honuras....Roatan Island).
6. Temple of the Sun God, Altun Ha Mayan Ruins, Belize
7. My second favorite nation in the world (so far). Mexico is dear to me, as are the people of Mexico.
8. Finally, my family at the ruins, Altun Ha, Belize.