Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon EOS Digital Cameras 
Thread started 21 May 2011 (Saturday) 10:09
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Canada CPS

dale1968
90 posts
Joined Apr 2010

May 21, 2011 10:09 |  #1

Has anyone had dealings with them, I am going to send both my 1D bodies to be serviced and was wondering if anyone has had bad experiances with them.
Im a bit worried after reading all the horror stories people have had with service centers in the US.

Thanks
Dale

1D4,1DIII Bodies, 300 F2.8 L IS, 100-400 L IS, 70-200 F2.8 L IS, 24-105 F4 L IS, 17-40 L F4, 100 F2.8 Macro, 50 F1.4, 15 F2.8,

cloose
691 posts
Joined Nov 2006

May 21, 2011 10:24 |  #2

I've had nothing but good experiences with CPS Canada service.

http://craigloose.com (external link)

Big ­ Bull
130 posts
Joined Jan 2010

Jul 14, 2012 19:07 as a reply to  @ cloose's post |  #3

I realise this is an old thread, but thought I would post some positive feedback about my recent dealing with CPS Canada. I sent my 7D in because I was getting the "Cannot communicate with battery" error message. I had my 7D back in 7 Days, 6 of those days were for the shipping. I'm sure Canon repaired and shipped my camera out the same day that they received it! Technician's notes were: Re-soldered poor connection. Cleaned CMOS. Total repair bill was $195.00 :cool:

noisejammer
Goldmember
1,053 posts
Joined May 2010

Jul 14, 2012 23:00 |  #4

I put my 5D2 in to have the mode lock modification. It was back in my hands 4 business days later and they'd evidently cleaned the prism too.... I'd managed to get some goo on the face while trying to get dust out.
Absolutely A1 service....

Several cameras and more glass than I will admit to.
Flickr (external link)

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

1,043 views & 0 likes for this thread
Canada CPS
FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon EOS Digital Cameras 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.