I currently just have a T2i with a 18-55mm kit, 50 f/1.8, and a 55-250mm kit. That's it.
We are going on a 14 day trip to Europe and will be going through basically a step above backpacking. Carrying a bunch of gear is not in the cards. I have a budget of about $900 (willing to buy used) and am looking for some advice.
My last trip I found myself using each end of my kit lens. About 60% of my shots were at 18mm, the other 40% were at 55mm. So I tend to like a wide angle that has decent length to it. I will be taking landscape shots as well as inside building/museum shots.
I know it's quite a bit to ask out of what lens, but what do you guys recommend?