Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff Member Activities 
Thread started 21 Dec 2010 (Tuesday) 06:24
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

The 16th UK South-East "The Cooper Crawley Creche" Thread (All Welcome)

this thread is locked
bridge99
Goldmember
3,325 posts
Joined Apr 2009

Aug 14, 2012 12:23 |  #826

Slapheadyeti wrote in post #14857473 (external link)
More great work Mark. Why no pc at home?

cheers fella, for my day job im kind of spoilt really as I use a 12core MacPro with Eizo screen so I havent bothered with a PC/Mac at home for years as ive had no need to, but things have changed at work big time so I will have to finally buy one which is not a bad thing really just an expense that I could do without at the mo...

1DX II 5DMK3 II 24-70L II 35L II 85L II 100L II 135L II 300L II 70-200L II
bridgephotography (external link) 500px (external link)

sponsored links
Richard1959
Goldmember
1,111 posts
Gallery: 9 photos
Joined Jan 2009

Aug 14, 2012 12:45 |  #827

bridge99 wrote in post #14857348 (external link)
IMAGE NOT FOUND
HTTP response: NOT FOUND | MIME changed to 'image/gif' | Redirected to error image by FLICKR

Do you have an owl magnet :confused: as you alway manage such fantastic owl shots :cool:

Sometimes I take good photos other times !!!!
EOS 5DMkiv EF100-400L f4.5-5.6, EF24-105L f4, EF16-35L f4 EF50 1:1.8 II, EF28 1:2.8 & 580EXII and some triggers. Lightroom & Photoshop CC

My Flickr (external link)

Ronin ­ Silv
Goldmember
4,900 posts
Gallery: 207 photos
Best ofs: 1
Joined Jul 2009

Aug 14, 2012 12:53 |  #828

Afternoon all, just caught up with the great pics posted by all lately, this is just a quick stop in and say hi, cant be long as im now no longer allowed to even breath at work let alone dare to look at photos and websites and I have no computer at home at the moment so not sure what im going to do now... anyhow another quick deer pic and a barnowl pic while im here to keep my spam count up...

IMAGE NOT FOUND
HTTP response: NOT FOUND | MIME changed to 'image/gif' | Redirected to error image by FLICKR

IMAGE NOT FOUND

IMAGE NOT FOUND

More corkers mark, is this Knole Park? If so it looks like I may have to get myself up there one morning.

Film gear Rollecord V, Yashica A, Halina 35X, Olympus Trip and Canon EOS 5, 500 and 300v
Stusio Visage Facebook (external link) flickr (external link) studiovisage.co.uk (external link)

adrian5127
Cream of the Crop
6,208 posts
Joined Jul 2008

Aug 14, 2012 14:49 as a reply to  @ Ronin Silv's post |  #829

Anke wrote in post #14857526 (external link)
MIKE!!

I assume you wanted them reposted:D I have made sure the fangs are showing in the ones I have reposted

Matt Peters wrote in post #14856075 (external link)
Adrian, I use Nav Free on the iPhone and it's great, 69p and it's advert free too!!

That is the one that sometimes plays up saying weak satellite signal but the other app I have has no problems, shame as when it works I like it and worked perfectly in Belgium but when I need it to work most is when it goes wrong

IMAGE NOT FOUND
IMAGE NOT FOUND
IMAGE NOT FOUND

Some lovely shots, I must get my arse up to knole before the fawns don't look so cute...doing some 2pm -10s next week so should be perfect.

Love that owl shot and the lighting on the grass and owl is perfect. Are they from Norfolk?

Anke wrote in post #14857521 (external link)
It's worth every penny! Very accurate and works flawlessly.

I will have to see how I get on but looks as though I might fork out for it. Kris has a Tom Tom and that has always been very good

Adrian
SE UK Thread here***Kit***smugmug (external link)
Wedding photography kent (external link)
Wedding photographer kent (external link)

Mike
ugly when I'm sober
15,397 posts
Gallery: 50 photos
Best ofs: 1
Joined Nov 2006

Aug 14, 2012 15:37 |  #830

Anke wrote in post #14857526 (external link)
MIKE!!

More? :p

adrian5127 wrote in post #14858124 (external link)
I assume you wanted them reposted:D I have made sure the fangs are showing in the ones I have reposted

Good work! :D

Bit of a nervy evening this evening - our cat went out for his first un-supervised excursion into the garden. He went out on Sunday for a few minutes and again yesterday but today was the first proper one...I can happily report that he came back! He was out for a good while at one point and we spotted him under next-door's garden table in a stand-off with another cat! I think they made friends.

I never thought I'd worry quite so much! :oops:

www.mikegreenphotograp​hy.co.uk (external link)
Gear
UK South Easterners
flickr (external link) Insta1 (external link) Insta2 (external link)

A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Jonathan
Cream of the Crop
7,019 posts
Gallery: 1 photo
Joined Nov 2006

Aug 14, 2012 16:57 |  #831

Mike wrote in post #14858337 (external link)
More? :p

Good work! :D

Bit of a nervy evening this evening - our cat went out for his first un-supervised excursion into the garden. He went out on Sunday for a few minutes and again yesterday but today was the first proper one...I can happily report that he came back! He was out for a good while at one point and we spotted him under next-door's garden table in a stand-off with another cat! I think they made friends.

I never thought I'd worry quite so much! :oops:

It's always a worrying time. Cindy claims that putting butter on their feet is a way of ensuring they come back the first few times they go out but then again, she is prone to certain eccentricities :)

"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet" - Winston Churchill

My blog siteexternal link
My Gear List
My Flickrexternal link

Box ­ Brownie
Cream of the Crop
10,188 posts
Joined Apr 2005

Aug 14, 2012 17:00 |  #832

felt_tip_felon wrote in post #14855907 (external link)
Fortunately the newest arrival to the Crawley petting zoo means that the printer is typically busy! so hopefully I can avoid head cleaning incidents!

QUOTED IMAGE
IMAGE LINK: http://www.flickr.com …elt_tip_felon/7​731507456/  (external link)
Specs appeal (external link) by felt_tip_felon® (external link), on Flickr

:D

Well what would he 'say' when he wakes up :lol: Hang on a mo where is the bandana on the noggin ;)

That was a great meal ~ you must have a good set of pans :p
Images for a photographic memory (external link) | Flickr (external link) | >>>My 500px<<< (external link)
credit line is vanity, payment is sanity

Box ­ Brownie
Cream of the Crop
10,188 posts
Joined Apr 2005

Aug 14, 2012 17:02 |  #833

Afternoon all, just caught up with the great pics posted by all lately, this is just a quick stop in and say hi, cant be long as im now no longer allowed to even breath at work let alone dare to look at photos and websites and I have no computer at home at the moment so not sure what im going to do now... anyhow another quick deer pic and a barnowl pic while im here to keep my spam count up...

IMAGE NOT FOUND

IMAGE NOT FOUND

IMAGE NOT FOUND

Yet more stunners, I especially like the one with the doe and fawns now with their adult coats.

That was a great meal ~ you must have a good set of pans :p
Images for a photographic memory (external link) | Flickr (external link) | >>>My 500px<<< (external link)
credit line is vanity, payment is sanity

Jonathan
Cream of the Crop
7,019 posts
Joined Nov 2006

Aug 14, 2012 17:10 |  #834

A quick edit of one from the weekend. Was fun to have Rob along - great company and knows his stuff about bikes!

IMAGE: http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8425/7784261802_25bcfa6ef5_b.jpg
IMAGE LINK: http://www.flickr.com …jonathanadale/7​784261802/  (external link)
Cindy & Rob (external link) by Jonathan A Dale (external link), on Flickr

My Gear List
My Flickrexternal link

Kaben
Cream of the Crop
6,408 posts
Joined Aug 2008

Aug 14, 2012 17:18 |  #835

Haha, great photo!
Was an awesome weekend. My personal target was to make sure I didn't leave embarrassing chicken strips on the rear tyre so was very happy to see that I had worn all the way to the edge on both sides!
Shame you guys didn't get a shot whilst I was cranked over on that motorway slip road.

I wonder how long it took Kawasaki to clean all that sap off the bike!?

Rob
My Gear []
My 500px [] (external link) My Flickr [] (external link)
BridgensPhotography.co​.uk (external link)WorldWar2Photography.c​o.uk (external link)
At Least Dreams Are Free

adrian5127
Cream of the Crop
6,208 posts
Joined Jul 2008

Aug 14, 2012 17:19 |  #836

That is a nice picture, was the hotel as good as you rembered it?

Adrian

Matt ­ Peters
Cream of the Crop
12,336 posts
Joined Feb 2007

Aug 14, 2012 17:23 |  #837

Ace shot Job, sounds like you guys had a fantastic time! :D

1D MKIII | 24-105mm f/4L | 50mm f/1.8 MKII | 430ex x2 | RF-602 triggers x4

Jonathan
Cream of the Crop
7,019 posts
Joined Nov 2006

Aug 14, 2012 17:27 |  #838

Kaben wrote in post #14858790 (external link)
Haha, great photo!
Was an awesome weekend. My personal target was to make sure I didn't leave embarrassing chicken strips on the rear tyre so was very happy to see that I had worn all the way to the edge on both sides!
Shame you guys didn't get a shot whilst I was cranked over on that motorway slip road.

I wonder how long it took Kawasaki to clean all that sap off the bike!?

That's a sight I saw in my rear view mirror - hugely impressed you can get a bike that low! The "races" we had were fun too :) Awesome car, awesome bike!

adrian5127 wrote in post #14858792 (external link)
That is a nice picture, was the hotel as good as you rembered it?

Never stayed there before Adrian. This was a new one that Cindy found and WOW - what a find! I'm told the rooms are €129 per night inc brekky and free mini bar but it was the quality of the rooms that stood out. As good if not better than the Recour but cheaper. They don't have the restaurant for evening meals but a fantastic place to stay. We all loved it.

My Gear List
My Flickrexternal link

Jonathan
Cream of the Crop
7,019 posts
Joined Nov 2006

Aug 14, 2012 17:34 |  #839

Caught this one of Cindy sitting down on the job at Tyne Cot cemetery.

IMAGE: http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7257/7784398334_3f2e945200_b.jpg
IMAGE LINK: http://www.flickr.com …jonathanadale/7​784398334/  (external link)
Cindy (external link) by Jonathan A Dale (external link), on Flickr

My Gear List
My Flickrexternal link

adrian5127
Cream of the Crop
6,208 posts
Joined Jul 2008

Aug 14, 2012 17:43 |  #840

Another nice picture, Tyne Cot is a very emotional place, I am pretty hard skinned but had a lump in my throat when I went around there.

You will have to send me a link to the hotel

Adrian

sponsored links

882,886 views & 2 likes for this thread
FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff Member Activities 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.