A relative of mine is getting married very soon and although a professional photographer has been hired, I thought I will use my camera as well just to take the odd shots.
I have a Canon 500D with the following lens:
Canon kit lens
Tamron 17-50 f2.8
Canon 50mm 1.8 prime lens
Canon 430ex Flash
The first part of the wedding will be in a hall with very high ceiling and the second part of the wedding even has a higher ceiling, a hall with ceiling as high as that of a cinema.
What I want to ask is as follows:
- Out of my 3 lens, which is the best one to use. I dont want to have to change frequently.
- Will external flash still be required.
- Any other tips and tricks.
- Kind of aperture setting to use
- Full manual/aperture mode or shutter speed mode ?
Thanks in advance.