Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 29 Mar 2004 (Monday) 12:08
Search threadPrev/next
Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

STICKY: ---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---

this thread is locked
mhazlett
404 posts
Joined Oct 2009

Oct 05, 2012 17:46 |  #36841

Trader: Modigity
Trader: mhazlett
Item: 1D Mark III, Intuous Tablet, 430ex, Manfrotto 190 Tripod
for
Item: Canon 7D, Canon 28-70mmf/2.8

Detail: Great trader, excellent communication. Shipped quickly, packed very well item arrived exceeding by expectations. Would definitely do business with him again. Do not hesitate to work with him, great guy.

WEBSITE (external link)

sponsored links
pat.kane
631 posts
Joined May 2005

Oct 05, 2012 18:56 |  #36842

Seller: timecut
Buyer: pat.kane
Item: Canon 5D Mk II

I purchased a Canon 5D Mk II from Tim. Pleasure to deal with throughout the transaction.

1Dx Mk II, 5D4 and some L glass (gear list / feedback)
http://MaxPreps.DMVpix​.com (external link)
http://www.DMVpix.com (external link)

tao_kala
25 posts
Joined May 2011

Oct 05, 2012 19:07 |  #36843

Seller:TycooOT
Buyer:tao_kala
Item: fuji x100
This guy is very impressive. I got the wonderful X100 from him, excellent communication, the item is in the perfect condition. Shipping is quick, actually we had a problem with USPS a little bit, but he went there and fixed/clarified right away. Very pleasure/comfortable to deal with throughout the transaction. Thank you sir!!!

It is simple, it is my passion :D
my passion here (external link)

njmodi
33 posts
Joined Jun 2010

Oct 05, 2012 19:29 |  #36844

Seller: stewartsj3
Buyer: njmodi (Me)
Item: LowePro Nova 200AW Bag

Wonderful transaction. The item is is near-new condition and communication/shipping was prompt. The seller was courteous and when he found he had inadvertently forgotten to pack one of the dividers in the original shipment, he promptly sent a second shipment with just the divider even before I had realized it was missing. A wonderful asset to our community. Buy with confidence.

ventureon
173 posts
Joined Apr 2012

Oct 05, 2012 21:40 |  #36845
bannedPermanent ban

Buyer: HurryDowns
Seller: ME (ventureon)

Item: https://photography-on-the.net …/showthread.php​?t=1230619

Review:
Awesome guy to deal with, very easy going thus making it a very smooth transaction. I shipped USPS Priority and he received it within 3 business days!

Here's his private message to me:
Hi! In sorry I forgot to message you. Yes, I got the grip! Everything is exactly as described. Thank you very much!!

-Scott

www.facebook.com/ventu​reonphoto (external link)

iLvision
Cream of the Crop
5,766 posts
Joined Oct 2011

Oct 05, 2012 22:39 |  #36846
bannedPermanent ban

njmodi wrote in post #15079800 (external link)
Buyer: Me
Seller: iLvision
Item: Canon 85mm f/1.8 lens + Canon hood

The item was shipped quickly and was as described in the listing. Communication was prompt and courteous. Thank you for the smooth transaction. Buy with confidence.

Great buyer!! Received payment with no hassle, no problems, as always- another great POTN buyer!

Ilya | Gear | flickr (external link) D800| 14-300mm f/1.4GL ED VR III USWM

GPFocussed
583 posts
Joined Jan 2009

Oct 05, 2012 23:34 as a reply to  @ iLvision's post |  #36847

Purchased a lens hood from TeamSpeed. Communication was excellent. Great seller. Item arrived as described and was very well packaged. Would do business again! AAA+++

https://photography-on-the.net …=1230262&highli​ght=et-83c

[URL="http://photograp​hy-on-the.net/forum/Gear List"][URL="http://pho​tography-on-the.net/forum/showpost​.php?p=9541640&postcou​nt=2194"]Gear List

sil40sx
896 posts
Joined Aug 2011

Oct 06, 2012 00:06 |  #36848

Seller: idsurfer
Buyer: sil40sx (Me)
Item: Sigma 50 1.4

Great guy to deal with, excellent communication. Transaction went very smooth, and super fast shipping! Item as described. Recommended seller, and will definitely do business again in the future!

5oopx (external link)

robertr
Hatchling
4 posts
Joined Jun 2010

Oct 06, 2012 05:17 |  #36849

Pate sold the CP-E3s' at a good price, they were packed well and shipped fast...a good buy!

idsurfer
Cream of the Crop
5,709 posts
Gallery: 82 photos
Best ofs: 6
Joined Dec 2010

Oct 06, 2012 07:03 as a reply to  @ mhazlett's post |  #36850

Buyer: sil40sx
Seller: Me ( idsurfer )
Item: Sigma 50mm 1.4

sil40sx is a great buyer. We were in a time crunch to meet a shipping deadline and communication was fast and clear. Payment was no hassle. No probs with this buyer. Thanks again, enjoy!

Cory
Sony ⍺6500 | Sigma 56/1.4 | Sony/Zeiss E 24/1.8 | Samyang 12/2
flickr (external link)

Feedback

mrgooch
Goldmember
3,095 posts
Gallery: 2 photos
Joined Dec 2008

Oct 06, 2012 09:21 as a reply to  @ mhazlett's post |  #36851

Seller: mrgooch
Buyer: Dasani

Item: Lightstand and umbrella bracket

Feedback: Dasani paid promptly and was a gentlemen to deal with. I highly recommend him to all forum members.

G3G4G5
882 posts
Gallery: 2 photos
Joined Jan 2010

Oct 06, 2012 11:39 |  #36852

Seller: dog rocket
Buyer: G3G4G5
Item: Canon 1D Mark IV

Very smooth transaction. No issues, got the camera quickly and in great shape. Buy with confidence from Randy.

Chris
1D Mark IV, 7D, EF 500mm f/4L IS, EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II, EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II, EF 24-70mm f/2.8L, EF 17-40mm f/4L
Flickr (external link)

jay125
on the happy gas
10,643 posts
Gallery: 98 photos
Joined Dec 2010

Oct 06, 2012 13:29 |  #36853

Buyer: jay125 (me)
Seller: wingandaprayer72
Item : Tamron 17-50mm nonVC

I've been looking for this lens for quite a while and came across wingandaprayer72's post which listed an awesome price. He was amazing to work with, answered my questions quickly and shipped the next day. The lens arrived quickly and was better than he described. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him in the future!

feedback

gear list

Scott_1469
783 posts
Joined Jan 2007

Oct 06, 2012 13:59 |  #36854

Seller: chuckorc
Buyer: Scott_1469 (me)

Item: Cyber commander + CSRB+ reciver

Great seller. Quick communication, quick shipment, and Cyber Commander and receiver are in great shape. No worries buying from chuckorc.

Gear List | My Flickr Site (external link)
Quote from my oldest: "Dad, I liked you a lot better when you had the small camera"

borism
Goldmember
3,414 posts
Gallery: 6 photos
Joined Jul 2008

Oct 06, 2012 14:02 |  #36855

Buyer namtreezy
Seller me
Item Sigma 10-20
Clean easy transaction

CANON 6D - SONY A6000

sponsored links

Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
4,049,560 views & 100 likes for this thread
---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.