Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 06 Oct 2012 (Saturday) 18:22
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

1saleaday?

bigcountry
Goldmember
4,485 posts
Gallery: 7 photos
Joined Oct 2006

Oct 07, 2012 21:01 |  #16

i have purchased several items from them, some more expensive than others. one item i want to share a story about. I purchased a 64gb sdxc card from them and never got it.

their tracking said it was delivered. there was no signature required, so paypal said i was S.O.L. US postal acted like they never make a mistake. I was fuming. I left a negative review on reseller ratings for 1 sale a day and was promptly contacted w/ a customer service number to call directly.

before that negative review, i emailed them two weeks prior and never heard back.

I called the number, talked to the lady and she said they would issue a refund, which they did.

1 day after getting the refund, there was a package that was covered in dirt laying on my front porch. i am not sure exactly the trip the package took, but there it was. i called 1 sale a day and told them and sent it back to them as i had already purchased another one from someone else.

but in the end, they provided great customer service.

Louisville Kentucky Wedding Photographer (external link)
Travel the World and Photograph (external link)
Find me on Facebook (external link)

sponsored links
JustinRageth
THREAD ­ STARTER
636 posts
Joined Dec 2010

Oct 08, 2012 01:26 |  #17

bigcountry wrote in post #15092364 (external link)
i have purchased several items from them, some more expensive than others. one item i want to share a story about. I purchased a 64gb sdxc card from them and never got it.

their tracking said it was delivered. there was no signature required, so paypal said i was S.O.L. US postal acted like they never make a mistake. I was fuming. I left a negative review on reseller ratings for 1 sale a day and was promptly contacted w/ a customer service number to call directly.

before that negative review, i emailed them two weeks prior and never heard back.

I called the number, talked to the lady and she said they would issue a refund, which they did.

1 day after getting the refund, there was a package that was covered in dirt laying on my front porch. i am not sure exactly the trip the package took, but there it was. i called 1 sale a day and told them and sent it back to them as i had already purchased another one from someone else.

but in the end, they provided great customer service.

Well thats encouraging! Here's to hoping that it doesnt arrive covered in dirt!

T4i Gripped, Sigma 17-70mm, 70-200 f/4L, 50mm 1.8
Panasonic TZ5
Flicker (external link)

FLiPMaRC
967 posts
Joined May 2006

Oct 10, 2012 10:09 |  #18

I have also purchased several items from them. Both from their website and through their eBay store. They've been great so far.

Gear List

JustinRageth
THREAD ­ STARTER
636 posts
Joined Dec 2010

Oct 11, 2012 13:20 |  #19

Order still being processed... The time is killing me!!

Panasonic TZ5
Flicker (external link)

KirkS518
Goldmember
3,983 posts
Joined Apr 2012

Oct 12, 2012 20:22 |  #20

Patience Grasshopper...

As I and some others said, their shipping can be really slow, so I'd suggest a nice sedative until it arrives. Worst for me was 3 weeks for a GPS unit.

If steroids are illegal for athletes, should PS be illegal for models?
Digital - 50D, 20D IR Conv, 9 Lenses from 8mm to 300mm
Analog - Mamiya RB67 Pro-SD, Canon A-1, Nikon F4S, YashicaMat 124G, Rollei 35S, QL17 GIII, Zeiss Ikon Ikoflex 1st Version, and and entire room full of lenses and other stuff

JustinRageth
THREAD ­ STARTER
636 posts
Joined Dec 2010

Oct 13, 2012 00:48 |  #21

KirkS518 wrote in post #15115157 (external link)
Patience Grasshopper...

As I and some others said, their shipping can be really slow, so I'd suggest a nice sedative until it arrives. Worst for me was 3 weeks for a GPS unit.

Shipped out my old camera today...got a good price! Problem is now I dont have a camera

Panasonic TZ5
Flicker (external link)

JustinRageth
THREAD ­ STARTER
636 posts
Joined Dec 2010

Oct 22, 2012 23:17 |  #22

Got tracking info today for my new camera. 16 days after purchase and they finally shipped it! cant wait to see what i get!

Panasonic TZ5
Flicker (external link)

Bassun
232 posts
Joined Sep 2012

Oct 25, 2012 12:29 |  #23

LOL @ selling yesterdays favorite before the new toy arrives. I'd be jonesing for sure lol. Let us know how it comes out. New v Refub etc etc. We definitely know its slow...but if they are safe for higher dollar items as well as the cheap stuff that doesn't really matter if its "cheap" etc, then they will probably make it far. Here's hoping! :lol:

Bassun
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it." ~~ Ansel Adams
Flickr! (external link)

sponsored links

2,153 views & 0 likes for this thread
1saleaday?
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.