So since I decided to upgrade to full frame & I recently sold my 60D so I can fund the new 6D that's coming next month. I have read so many good/bad things about the 6D and I do think the wifi feature is cool and I can see myself using it. But with that said I decided to just check out the 5d MK III. Boy was that a mistake! it is a crazy tool to have and I keep telling myself that it might just be "too much of a camera". Now I can’t figure out if I should go all out for it or still wait for the 6D.
So I see it like this from a local store they have
Price for 5D MK III kit $3599.99 or Body only $2899.99
Pre-order price for 6D kit $2899.99
I love to take pictures of many different things. I have done some portraits, family pics, birthdays, my friends children and street photography.
****NOTE***I was given a warning by my wife that whatever I get I can't be upgrading every time a new product comes out. I totally understand so I need to know should I get the 6D save some $$ or get the 5D MK III and be set for a long time.
***Lens-I only have are the 50mm f/1.4 and my dad gave me his old EF-28-80mm f/3.5-5.6 m1 (I think that’s what it’s called).