I have never owned one.. and I usually shoot alone (and outdoors mostly).. so just wondering which one would be the best option.
Please guide me in the right direction, i'm basically looking for:
- Stand to use with beauty dishes outdoors
- Must have a boom arm (to get the beauty dish placed above the subject facing down)
- Something strong and sturdy outdoors in the wind (I use Kacey 22'' BD with Einstein 640W)
- Possibly comes with a sandbag (weight isn't an issue, I wouldn't mind even a 10-15kg sandbag as long as it doesn't fall over in the wind)
- Money isn't an issue (unless it costs more than an L series lens lol) please provide me with the absolute best stand out there.