Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 25 Oct 2012 (Thursday) 15:02
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Adorama=Awesome!

BigSky
733 posts
Joined Feb 2007

Nov 13, 2012 11:10 as a reply to  @ post 15232841 |  #31

I will jump in to ad a comment. My situation was unique so I won't disclose it as to put Adorama at a disadvantage. Suffice it to say, they went above and beyond to accommodate me and I thank them for that. Consequently, I will continue to be a repeat customer as my needs arise.

sponsored links
HelenOster
That's me!
4,505 posts
Joined Jul 2008

Nov 13, 2012 11:14 |  #32

BigSky wrote in post #15240736 (external link)
I will jump in to ad a comment. My situation was unique so I won't disclose it as to put Adorama at a disadvantage. Suffice it to say, they went above and beyond to accommodate me and I thank them for that. Consequently, I will continue to be a repeat customer as my needs arise.

:D:D:D

LPMM
243 posts
Joined Jun 2012

Nov 30, 2012 20:05 |  #33

Helen - Thank you for being such a great ambassador, you're the reason why I came back and I will keep ordering from Adorama. I placed an order with Steve and I am glad I did.

Cheers,
Laurent
POTN Feedback thread FM Feedback page (external link) flickr Page (external link)
5D MK III | SL1 | 300mm ƒ2.8L IS | 70-200mm ƒ2.8L IS II | 24-70mm ƒ2.8L | 2x III Extender | 18-135mm STM

K6AZ
Cream of the Crop
10,250 posts
Gallery: 1 photo
Joined Nov 2008

Dec 02, 2012 01:15 |  #34

Helen is the reason why I buy most of my gear from Adorama. Last week there was an issue in shipping (turned out to be the fault of UPS) and Helen was quick to reply and look into it.

Flickr (external link)

starkyrulz
561 posts
Joined Oct 2011

Dec 02, 2012 01:29 |  #35

yes they have been awesome to me as well as few other folks I know - awesome job adorama. I would however still want them to look after and make their website better - lot of scope for improvement.

| 5D Mark III | T3i | 24-70 f2.8 MK II L | 70-200 f2.8 IS mk II L | 18-200 f3.5-5.6 | Σ 30mm f1.4 | 50 f1.8 | 430exII | YongnouYN560 | YongnouRF603 | Vangaurd 263AT |

http://www.flickr.com/​photos/suprateep/ (external link)
http://500px.com/stark​yrulz (external link)

HelenOster
That's me!
4,505 posts
Joined Jul 2008

Dec 02, 2012 02:03 |  #36

K6AZ wrote in post #15314858 (external link)
Helen is the reason why I buy most of my gear from Adorama. Last week there was an issue in shipping (turned out to be the fault of UPS) and Helen was quick to reply and look into it.

:grin:

starkyrulz wrote in post #15314885 (external link)
yes they have been awesome to me as well as few other folks I know - awesome job adorama.

Thanks!

starkyrulz wrote in post #15314885 (external link)
I would however still want them to look after and make their website better - lot of scope for improvement.

We are making changes updates and mprovements on a daily basis - you only need drop me an email with telling us what would make your shopping experience better, and we will do our best to add it in: Helen@adorama.com (external link)

K6AZ
Cream of the Crop
10,250 posts
Joined Nov 2008

Dec 02, 2012 02:08 |  #37

Helen, that QR plate that I asked you about finally showed up today after sitting at the Richmond PO for eight days. Usually I get things the next day once they appear there but the economy shipping probably allow for them to deliver at their convenience.

Flickr (external link)

HelenOster
That's me!
4,505 posts
Joined Jul 2008

Dec 02, 2012 02:22 |  #38

K6AZ wrote in post #15314950 (external link)
Helen, that QR plate that I asked you about finally showed up today after sitting at the Richmond PO for eight days.

:shock:

K6AZ wrote in post #15314950 (external link)
Usually I get things the next day once they appear there but the economy shipping probably allow for them to deliver at their convenience.

Provided they deliver within the time frame requested at checkout, unfortunately there isn't anything we can do. :( But I do appreciate how frustrating it must be............

fotocrack
194 posts
Joined Apr 2010

Dec 02, 2012 14:19 |  #39

Well I am not happy at all.
I had to cancel my TV orders and my camera is god knows where.
I purchased my 5Mk III on the 24th and the tracking# is not even updated.
I am pretty mad at Adorama.

5DM3 lover :cool: //My custom build computer //My Feedback
PLEASE DONATE TO YOUR LOCAL FOOD BANKS AND LOCAL CHARITIES

K6AZ
Cream of the Crop
10,250 posts
Joined Nov 2008

Dec 02, 2012 14:38 |  #40

fotocrack wrote in post #15316579 (external link)

Adorama's site seems to have some bugs. My last three orders still show pending on the order status summary page but when clicked the orders do show shipped with tracking information. If you do that and it still doesn't show tracking contact Helen at her email address and she will help you out.

Flickr (external link)

HelenOster
That's me!
4,505 posts
Joined Jul 2008

Dec 02, 2012 15:11 |  #41

fotocrack wrote in post #15316579 (external link)

Please email me: Helen@adorama.com (external link) with your order number and I'll see what I can find out for you.

HelenOster
That's me!
4,505 posts
Joined Jul 2008

Dec 02, 2012 15:12 |  #42

K6AZ wrote in post #15316651 (external link)
Adorama's site seems to have some bugs. My last three orders still show pending on the order status summary page but when clicked the orders do show shipped with tracking information. If you do that and it still doesn't show tracking contact Helen at her email address and she will help you out.

Can you email me the order numbers and I can report it to the IT department.

fotocrack
194 posts
Joined Apr 2010

Dec 02, 2012 15:42 |  #43

HelenOster wrote in post #15316754 (external link)
Please email me: Helen@adorama.com (external link) with your order number and I'll see what I can find out for you.

Hi,

will send you the order info right now. Thanks.

5DM3 lover :cool: //My custom build computer //My Feedback
PLEASE DONATE TO YOUR LOCAL FOOD BANKS AND LOCAL CHARITIES

K6AZ
Cream of the Crop
10,250 posts
Joined Nov 2008

Dec 02, 2012 15:43 |  #44

I sent you a screenshot Helen.

Flickr (external link)

bigcountry
Goldmember
4,485 posts
Gallery: 7 photos
Joined Oct 2006

Dec 03, 2012 23:14 |  #45

well i doubt i can ever say anything bad about adorama again, or at least for a couple of years :).

i had a semi issue and helen and the team took very good care of me, better than i ever expected.

Louisville Kentucky Wedding Photographer (external link)
Travel the World and Photograph (external link)
Find me on Facebook (external link)

sponsored links

4,778 views & 0 likes for this thread
Adorama=Awesome!
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.