Hey guys/gals. SO it's time for me to buy a new PC. Right off the bat I'll say I have no interest in a Mac, Hackintosh, or a Mac running Windows
SO what do you guys think of this build (essentially a gaming PC), as an editing rig?
Thanks in advance!!!
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3770K 3.50 GHz 8MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1155
- HDD 1- OS/APPS: 240GB Corsair Neutron GTX SATA-III 6.0Gb/s SSD - 555MB/s Read & 511MB/s Write
- HDD 2 - DATA: 2TB (2TBx1) Western Digital Caviar Black SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache 7200RPM HDD
- HDD 3 - PS/LR Scrach: 60GB Corsair Force GT Series SATA-III 6.0 Gb/s SSD - 555MB/s Read & 515MB/s Write
- MEMORY: 32GB (8GBx4) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory (Corsair Vengeance)
- MOBO: ASUS P8Z77-V LX Intel Z77 Chipset DDR3 ATX Mainboard w/ IRST, Lucid Virtu MVP, 7.1 HD Audio, GbLAN, 2x PCIe x16 (1 Gen3, 1 Gen2), 2x PCIe x1 & 3 PCI
- POWERSUPPLY: 600 Watts - Standard 80 Plus Certified Power Supply - SLI/CrossFireX Ready
- VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 2GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card (EVGA Superclocked)
Also I'm set on having a 3rd drive (the 60GB SSD) as a LR/PS scratch disk. But seeing as there are only 2 Sata III slots open, how does one go about doing this?