I decided to illustrate better use of my money for valuable photographic equipment. So I undertook this project about 20 minutes ago. I started with this:
and then, after about 10 sec. to trace my flashhead outline onto the soft plastic lid with an indelible marker, I used a sharp paring knife from the kitchen to cut out a perfect fit opening for the flashhead, requiring another 20 sec. or so of effort. I fit the lid on the flashhead, then put the plastic container bottom onto the mounted lid. It is a pretty good fit, and I don't really think it would normally fall off like the Lightsphere has been stated to do by owners on POTN, as mine is quite light in weight. And so I ended up with this mounted flash diffuser.
Now for a test with this product. Here I am in a photo taken without the modifier...
and with the modifier
As you can see, the modifier is quite effective!*
*I will openly admit that the 'after' shot shows effects not fully achievable with use of my modifier alone.
The Fong before and after shots do so, too... but those are not proclaimed openly to be the result of additional modifications in the 'after' shot other than the modifier alone.
BTW, the feta was good, too.
Wilt. Growing up in a Greek household, I sure hope you ran that Feta Cheese container through the dishwasher a few times...............