Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS General Gear Talk Flash and Studio Lighting 
Thread started 03 Feb 2013 (Sunday) 01:33
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Little plastic foot supplied with a 600EX-RT, possible to purchase??

djlb
171 posts
Joined Mar 2007

Feb 03, 2013 01:33 |  #1

does anyone know if it is possible to purchase the little plastic foot that is supplied with the canon 600EX-RT?

i am in the UK

sponsored links
triton3k
Goldmember
3,358 posts
Joined Aug 2011

Feb 03, 2013 03:12 |  #2

you should be able to get it directly from Canon.

Denn_Ice
Yashica Mat 124G, Canon A1, Sony A7RII, Sony Fe 16-35 F/4, Sony Fe 28 F/2, Sony Fe 55 F/1.8 Canon FD 24 F/2.8, FD 50 F/1.8, FD 135 F/2.5, Canon FL 50 F/1.4
Check me out on flickr (external link) Tumblr (external link) Instagram (external link) 500PX (external link)

Whortleberry
Goldmember
1,719 posts
Joined Dec 2011

Feb 03, 2013 04:48 |  #3

Do you mean something like this (external link)?

Phil ǁ Kershaw Soho Reflex: 4¼" Ross Xpres, 6½" Aldis, Super XX/ABC Pyro in 24 DDS, HP3/Meritol Metol in RFH, Johnson 'Scales' brand flash powder. Kodak Duo Six-20/Verichrome Pan. Other odd bits over the decades, simply to get the job done - not merely to polish and brag about cos I'm too mean to buy the polish!
FlickR (external link) ◄► "The Other Yongnuo User Guide v4.12" by Clive Bolton (external link) ◄► UK Railway Photographs 1906-79 (external link)

Houston1863
729 posts
Joined Jul 2009

Feb 03, 2013 05:27 |  #4

Whortleberry wrote in post #15566765 (external link)

LOL not much one can get for 99p these days :)

How do they include shipping in that I wonder?

2x5D3, 16-35L, 24-70L, 70-200/2.8L IS,15 FE, 50L,100L, 2x580EXII, 1x430Exll, Fuji X10, YN-622Cs, Manfrotto Neotec legs, various bits and pieces, my Apples ( 2 living MacBook Pro, 1 dormant PowerBook G4 ), bags and bits of Think Tank stuff
www.picture-u.net (external link)
www.picturing-u.blogspot.com (external link)

Whortleberry
Goldmember
1,719 posts
Joined Dec 2011

Feb 03, 2013 05:56 |  #5

Houston1863 wrote in post #15566803 (external link)
LOL not much one can get for 99p these days :)

How do they include shipping in that I wonder?

By not starting off paying Royal Snail silly prices  ???
Dunno, but it certainly works for me. The really silly thing is that I have half a dozen of these things kicking round spare, I'm 44 miles from OP and it'd be cheaper for him to get one posted from China than for me to give him one and just ordinary post it to him in a secondhand Jiffy bag (hence just cost him a stamp). Where's the logic in that?

Phil ǁ Kershaw Soho Reflex: 4¼" Ross Xpres, 6½" Aldis, Super XX/ABC Pyro in 24 DDS, HP3/Meritol Metol in RFH, Johnson 'Scales' brand flash powder. Kodak Duo Six-20/Verichrome Pan. Other odd bits over the decades, simply to get the job done - not merely to polish and brag about cos I'm too mean to buy the polish!
FlickR (external link) ◄► "The Other Yongnuo User Guide v4.12" by Clive Bolton (external link) ◄► UK Railway Photographs 1906-79 (external link)

Ltdave
Goldmember
3,343 posts
Gallery: 24 photos
Joined Apr 2012

Feb 03, 2013 08:20 as a reply to  @ Whortleberry's post |  #6

dude, thats less than a quid!!!

i didnt know you blokes could get gear that cheap!

(lol, i hope you dont mind me throwing out my few 'english' terms!)

NinetyEight
"Banned for life"
3,194 posts
Gallery: 2 photos
Joined Sep 2008

Feb 03, 2013 08:48 |  #7

Ltdave wrote in post #15567061 (external link)

(lol, i hope you dont mind me throwing out my few 'english' terms!)

Like 'dude' you mean? :lol:

Kev

Lowner
"I'm the original idiot"
12,924 posts
Joined Jul 2007

Feb 03, 2013 08:52 |  #8

NinetyEight wrote in post #15567120 (external link)
Like 'dude' you mean? :lol:

Yup,

That well known English expression!

Richard

http://rcb4344.zenfoli​o.com (external link)

Pearlallica
Goldmember
1,302 posts
Joined Aug 2008

Feb 03, 2013 09:41 |  #9

I've purchased a few of those from eBay already. They work great. Used them at a wedding flawlessly last night. And if you accidentally leave one behind replacements can be had for next to nothing.

Whortleberry wrote in post #15566765 (external link)

jonathan @ tlcphoto.com (external link) - pro wedding and portrait photog
5d2 5d3 50L 16-35 70-200 ElinchromRX600 580EX 600EX VIV285

Whortleberry
Goldmember
1,719 posts
Joined Dec 2011

Feb 03, 2013 12:31 |  #10

Ltdave wrote in post #15567061 (external link)

(lol, i hope you dont mind me throwing out my few 'English' terms!)

Believe me, it's a rarity getting anything cheap here these days. It apparently costs several times that much to get sworn at in the street these days. :rolleyes:

Yasmin
85 posts
Joined Feb 2007

Feb 03, 2013 16:17 |  #11

I bought a few from Amazon.com.

http://www.amazon.com …IWVBY/ref=wms_o​hs_product (external link)

Whortleberry
Goldmember
1,719 posts
Joined Dec 2011

Feb 03, 2013 17:41 |  #12

Yasmin wrote in post #15568553 (external link)
I bought a few from Amazon.com.
http://www.amazon.com …IWVBY/ref=wms_o​hs_product (external link)

1. OP isn't in USA - not everyone is, you know! Just goes to show the value of putting your locale in your profile, then folks can target their replies more accurately.
  2. Buying from Amazon.com automatically incurs international shipping and duty charges.
  3. The linked ones are over 3 times the price of the Chinese ones which arrive as 'Gift' with no duty payable.
  4. Postage from Amazon.com usually takes somewhat longer than from Shenzhen, Shanghai or Hong Kong. (I had a parcel from Amazon USA arrive only last week, 6 days slower than something ordered the same day from Kowloon. This has been my previous experience also.)

sponsored links

1,422 views & 0 likes for this thread
Little plastic foot supplied with a 600EX-RT, possible to purchase??
FORUMS General Gear Talk Flash and Studio Lighting 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.