Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS General Gear Talk Flash and Studio Lighting 
Thread started 15 Jan 2013 (Tuesday) 09:19
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

YN-560 III with Built In RF-602 / RF-603 Radio Receivers!

110yd
774 posts
Joined Jan 2005

Feb 21, 2013 22:34 |  #61

Rewind wrote in post #15638116 (external link)
Sorry to pester. Was it

http://stores.ebay.com​/hkyongnuophotoequipme​nt (external link)

or

http://stores.ebay.ca/​yongnuostore (external link)

I'm confused as to which is the real store. I was looking to get a YN560III, and an RF-603 C1, and the second store has sold way more 603s, but it doesn't appear to be the official store.

The real store is http://stores.ebay.com​/hkyongnuophotoequipme​nt (external link).

Regards,

110yd

sponsored links
FAST_Marine
387 posts
Gallery: 1 photo
Joined Jul 2009

Feb 21, 2013 22:36 |  #62

Go here

http://www.yongnuostor​e.com (external link)

THis is there actual store front that I order everything through. When you add to cart and go to check out it will direct you to

http://www.eachshot.co​m (external link)

To actually checkout. This is how I've ordered all of the stuff I've gotten of Yongnuo. Takes about 8-10 days to arrive.

I have 4 of these flashes and all work flawlessly with the 602 trigger ive had since it was released and the 603 transceiver i have . I will set the flashes up and use the 602 transmitter in my camera hot shoe, and then use a 603 transceiver set to trigger the camera in turn setting off the flashes. I use it for catching explosions and people shooting weapons , all kinds of stuff.I travel a lot for work and when I travel I tend to leave my more expensive Canon flashes at home and travel with these. They work great.

Facebook (external link)
Flickr (external link)
My Web Site (external link)
A bunch of L Glass, Bunch of Canon SLR's, Canon Cinema Cameras, and a ton of stuff to use with them and carry it all.

Rewind
77 posts
Joined Dec 2012

Feb 22, 2013 00:16 |  #63

110yd wrote in post #15638415 (external link)
The real store is http://stores.ebay.com​/hkyongnuophotoequipme​nt (external link).

Regards,

110yd

Thanks! Found the post earlier that linked to the official website, with all the official links as well.

30D | 70-200 | 40 | 20-35 | YN560-III
Canada

SilverJester
104 posts
Joined Dec 2005

Feb 22, 2013 01:09 |  #64

I've had a couple of these for about 2 weeks (also purchase some RF-603's to replace my worthless cactus v4's). The flashes are great, they work with out any problems including the wireless triggering. I guess you could say the zoom motor is a little noisy, but that never bothered me. The 603's I think are working great as well, and I am loving the remote camera trigger (something I thought I would rarely be using, I now use all the time).

I purchased from youngnuostore.com (until about 10mins ago after reading this thread I thought they were the official store...oops). It took about 3 weeks to receive, which is a while, but it was in keeping with they listed as their estimated shipping times (I spent an $4 to be able to track my order which came fedex once in the states).

Alex
My Flickr (external link) Page
Canon 40D | Tokina 11-16mm f2.8 | EF 50mm f1.4 USM | 28-135mm IS USM | Youngnuo RF-603 Triggers | (2) Youngnuo YN-560 III Speedlites | (2) Light Stands | Vanguard AltaPro 263AT w/ GH-100 Head

Fester
814 posts
Joined Sep 2011

Feb 22, 2013 22:29 as a reply to  @ SilverJester's post |  #65

yongnuostore.com reports out of stock. shipping in early march.
After having mine less than a week I'm ordering another. Its got way more power than my 430ii
I mean, for $86 delivered why not?

CliveyBoy
R.I.P.      He will be missed
3,272 posts
Joined Nov 2005

Feb 23, 2013 07:27 |  #66

FAST_Marine wrote in post #15638421 (external link)
Go here
http://www.yongnuostor​e.com (external link)
THis is there actual store front that I order everything through. When you add to cart and go to check out it will direct you to
http://www.eachshot.co​m (external link)

Not so fast, there.

As 110yds said, that is not the manufacturer's store. The hkyongnuophotoequipmen​t link is their official store. YN have a disclaimer on their website regarding support.

I do not like the deceit, but is seems to catch many unwary, as you say. They do seem to have genuine products and a reasonable service. Just not the store you think. The checkout link should alert you!

Clive, and Great G/D Abbie
50D; 580EXII, 430EXII, 550EX, YN685EX; YN-622C II, YN622C-TX and YN560-TX controllers TOYUG II v5.10 YN622 System Guide (external link)
I tried retiring, but gave it up - it's a dead end

FAST_Marine
387 posts
Gallery: 1 photo
Joined Jul 2009

Feb 23, 2013 08:29 |  #67

CliveyBoy wrote in post #15642963 (external link)
Not so fast, there.

As 110yds said, that is not the manufacturer's store. The hkyongnuophotoequipmen​t link is their official store. YN have a disclaimer on their website regarding support.

I do not like the deceit, but is seems to catch many unwary, as you say. They do seem to have genuine products and a reasonable service. Just not the store you think. The checkout link should alert you!

I guess I screwed up in ordering there then, but I will say ice ordered a ton of stuff through that site with out any problems what so ever.

Facebook (external link)
Flickr (external link)
My Web Site (external link)
A bunch of L Glass, Bunch of Canon SLR's, Canon Cinema Cameras, and a ton of stuff to use with them and carry it all.

Rewind
77 posts
Joined Dec 2012

Feb 23, 2013 13:23 |  #68

Ordered a unit through eBay yesterday, and an RF603. Will post when they arrive in ~2 weeks.

Canada

pinolero ­ newbie
408 posts
Joined Apr 2011

Feb 23, 2013 13:40 |  #69

Ordered two today and an RF 602. Estimated arrival, about a month. Let the wait begin.

Gear List
Feedback

Peter ­ Camyre
Goldmember
1,148 posts
Gallery: 81 photos
Joined Sep 2008

Feb 26, 2013 15:30 as a reply to  @ pinolero newbie's post |  #70

Question... Are any of you using this combination?
Canon 5D MK III + YN560 III + RF-603's ?
I tried everything including reading the manual (LOL) but unable to get the YN560III to fire. the setup works with my RF602, perfectly, and yes I'm switching the "602-603" switch to the appropriate number. I've also tried snyncing other channel numbers but no luck. Any thoughts?

flickr (external link)

Don_T70
Mostly Lurking
17 posts
Joined Jan 2013

Mar 02, 2013 00:45 |  #71

CliveyBoy wrote in post #15642963 (external link)
Not so fast, there.

It took me a while to figure out that they use EBAY for their official site. However a Chinese company copying a Chinese company brings a smile to my face. Ahh the irony...

Canon 6D. 24-105mm - 40mm Pancake - 20-35mm 2.8- 85mm 1.8 - 100-400L - Nifty 50

Lichter21c
Goldmember
1,343 posts
Gallery: 8 photos
Joined Jun 2010

Mar 06, 2013 05:07 |  #72

well, the seller I purchased from just told me they were never shipped and that they wont be able to be shipped until the middle of march...

Rewind
77 posts
Joined Dec 2012

Mar 06, 2013 11:06 |  #73

Lichter21c wrote in post #15682560 (external link)
well, the seller I purchased from just told me they were never shipped and that they wont be able to be shipped until the middle of march...

That sucks. Where did you order from?

Canada

bryank930
814 posts
Joined Oct 2007

Mar 06, 2013 11:19 |  #74

Looks like it's available on Amazon.

$150 shipped though.

http://www.amazon.com …r=8-1&keywords=yn-560+III (external link)

Canon EOS 60D | Google Nexus 7 | Samsung Galaxy S4 / SPH-L720 | Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di-II LD ASP IF | Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS | Yongnuo YN-565 YN560

Lichter21c
Goldmember
1,343 posts
Gallery: 8 photos
Joined Jun 2010

Mar 06, 2013 11:33 |  #75

I ordered through the eBay store "yongnuo09"

Which I have come to realize is not actually yongnuo. I asked for my money back. And once I do I will probably order from the actual yongnuo store from eBay or the redirect site on yongnuos web page.

sponsored links

26,850 views & 0 likes for this thread
YN-560 III with Built In RF-602 / RF-603 Radio Receivers!
FORUMS General Gear Talk Flash and Studio Lighting 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.