Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff The Lounge 
Thread started 26 Sep 2005 (Monday) 09:27
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Whats Your Favorite Joke? (Please don't report bad jokes)

FrostMonolith
295 posts
Joined Aug 2012

Mar 03, 2013 05:24 |  #5761

LBaldwin wrote in post #15670775 (external link)
A man dies and his widow phoned the newspaper to place an obituary. She called the obituary department and said, "This is what I want to print: Bernie is dead." The man at the newspaper said, "But for $25 you are allowed to print six words." The woman answered, "OK. Then print: Bernie is dead. Nikon for sale."

I wish it was "7D for sale" instead..

Calvin is me.
"Passion vs Technique" is not different to "Loving vs To Love"
T3i | 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM | 35mm f/2 | 50mm f/1.4 USM | 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM | Full Weaponry | DigitalRev (external link) | New Blog (external link)
"Nope, the white squares doesn't do any worse than the red dots"

sponsored links
jay125
on the happy gas
10,716 posts
Gallery: 102 photos
Joined Dec 2010

Mar 03, 2013 11:42 |  #5762

A skeleton walks into a bar and orders a beer and a mop.

feedback

gear list

Ricardo222
Cream of the Crop
16,067 posts
Gallery: 3 photos
Joined Mar 2010

Mar 03, 2013 14:18 |  #5763

jay125 wrote in post #15671759 (external link)
A skeleton walks into a bar and orders a beer and a mop.

I'm still grinning at the image created by that little story!:D

Growing old disgracefully!

jay125
on the happy gas
10,716 posts
Gallery: 102 photos
Joined Dec 2010

Mar 03, 2013 16:09 |  #5764

Ricardo222 wrote in post #15672236 (external link)
I'm still grinning at the image created by that little story!:D

It is by far my favorite of all time. I usually keep it tucked away until Halloween.

feedback

gear list

neil_r
Cream of the Proverbial Crop
Landscape and Cityscape Photographer 2006
18,065 posts
Joined Jan 2003

Mar 05, 2013 11:17 |  #5765

I spent a couple of hours defrosting the fridge last night .......

or Foreplay, as she like to call it.

Neil - © NHR Photography
Commercial Site (external link) - Video Site (external link) - Blog - (external link)Gear List There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. ~ Ansel Adams

Skip ­ Souza
Cream of the Crop
26,204 posts
Joined Mar 2005

Mar 05, 2013 11:25 |  #5766

That one will cost you. ROTHLMAO

Bless the recently fallen and their family and friends.
I have a Cannon with me at all times. You can't take the shot if you don't have something with which to shoot. :rolleyes:
That which does not kill me ~~ Should Run.
5DMkII, 7D, 70-300L IS, 24-105L,
No more PayPal gift payment requests.
"PERSONAL MESSAGING REGARDING SELLING OR BUYING ITEMS WITH MEMBERS WHO HAVE NO POSTS IN FORUMS AND/OR WHO YOU DO NOT KNOW FROM FORUMS IS HEREBY DECLARED STRICTLY STUPID AND YOU WILL GET BURNED."

Calicajun
Goldmember
2,931 posts
Gallery: 8 photos
Joined Jan 2008

Mar 05, 2013 12:27 |  #5767

neil_r wrote in post #15679516 (external link)
I spent a couple of hours defrosting the fridge last night .......

or Foreplay, as she like to call it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:bw!

Remember, Stressed spelled backward is Desserts.:)
Suggestions welcome.
5DIII, EF 50 1.4, EF 40 f2.8, EF 24-105L IS , EF 70-200 f4L IS, 580EX ll

CameraMan
Cream of the Crop
13,336 posts
Gallery: 26 photos
Joined Dec 2010

Mar 05, 2013 15:10 |  #5768

While Sitting on the Airplane

Two blind pilots, both are wearing dark glasses, one is using a guide dog, and the other is tapping his way along the aisle with a cane came aboard the plane.

Nervous laughter spreads through the cabin, but the men enter the cockpit, the door closes, and the engines start up. The passengers begin glancing nervously around, searching for some sign that this is just a little practical joke. None is forthcoming.

The plane moves faster and faster down the runway, and the people sitting in the window seats realize they're headed straight for the water at the edge of the airport. As it begins to look as though the plane will plough into the water, panicked screams fill the cabin. At that moment, the plane lifts smoothly into the air.

The passengers relax and laugh a little sheepishly, and soon all retreat into their magazines, secure in the knowledge that the plane is in good hands.

In the cockpit, one of the blind pilots turns to the other and says, "Ya know, Bob, one of these days, they're gonna scream too late, and we're all gonna die."

Photographer (external link) | The Toys! | Facebook (external link) | Video (external link) | Flickr (external link)
Shampoo sounds like an unfortunate name for a hair product.
You're a ghost driving a meat-coated skeleton made from stardust, riding a rock, hurtling through space. Fear Nothing!

Harm
I don't always post, but when I do, I drink Dos Equis....
48,620 posts
Gallery: 13 photos
Joined Jan 2008

Mar 05, 2013 15:12 |  #5769

^bw! bw! bw! bw!

SmugMug (external link)

Ricardo222
Cream of the Crop
16,067 posts
Gallery: 3 photos
Joined Mar 2010

Mar 05, 2013 18:25 |  #5770

All I can think about is the landing process!!! :rolleyes:

Growing old disgracefully!

20droger
Cream of the Crop
14,685 posts
Joined Dec 2006

Mar 06, 2013 01:18 as a reply to  @ Ricardo222's post |  #5771

Looooooooooooooong white stick.

Hammy74
735 posts
Gallery: 208 photos
Joined Feb 2012

Mar 06, 2013 07:57 |  #5772

A local farmer drove to his neighbor's farm house , and knocked on the door. A boy, about 9 years old, opened the door.

"Is your Dad home asked the farmer" "No, Sir, he isn't; he went into town with my Mom."

"How about your brother, Howard? Is he here?" "No, Sir, He went with Mom and Dad."

The rancher stood there for a few minutes, shifting from one foot to the other and mumbling to himself.

The young boy asked; "Is there anything I can do for you? I know where all the tools are, if you want to borrow one, or I can give Dad a message."

"Well," said the rancher uncomfortably, I really wanted to talk to your Dad. It's about your brother Howard getting my daughter, Suzie, pregnant."

The boy quickly replied "You'd definitely have to talk to Dad about that. I know he charges $500 for the bull and $50 for the hog, but I don't know how much he charges for Howard!!"

Steve

RTMiller
Goldmember
1,241 posts
Joined Dec 2004

Mar 08, 2013 12:42 |  #5773

Mom was out, and dad was in charge. The little girl was maybe 2 1/2 years old. Someone had given her a little 'tea set' as a gift, and it was one of her favorite toys. Daddy was in the living room engrossed in the evening news when she brought him a little cup of 'tea', which was just water. After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, mom came home. Dad made mom wait in the living room to watch their daughter bring him a cup of tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing!'

Mom waited, and sure enough, here she came down the hall with a cup of tea for daddy. Mom watched dad drink it up. Then she said, (as only a mother would know), "Did it ever occur to you that the only place she can reach to get water is the toilet?"

Todd

www.PHOTODDGRAPHY.com (external link)
Equipment List
Everyone is beautiful if you squint.

lehmanncpa
Goldmember
1,943 posts
Joined Aug 2012

Mar 08, 2013 13:04 as a reply to  @ RTMiller's post |  #5774

Although amusing, that sounds like more of an anecdote than a joke.

Did you enjoy your tea? :cool:

Alex
Gear List
Feedback
Photography (external link)

Harm
I don't always post, but when I do, I drink Dos Equis....
48,620 posts
Gallery: 13 photos
Joined Jan 2008

Mar 08, 2013 13:18 as a reply to  @ lehmanncpa's post |  #5775

For several years, a man was having an affair with an Italian woman. One night, she confided in him that she was pregnant.

Not wanting to ruin his reputation or his marriage, he said he would pay her a large sum of money if she would go to Italy to secretly have the child. If she stayed in Italy to raise the child, he would also provide child support until the child turned 18.

She agreed, but asked how he would know when the baby was born. To keep it discreet, he told her to simply mail him a post card, and write 'Spaghetti' on the back. He would then arrange for the child support payments to begin.

One day, about 9 months later, he came home to his confused wife. 'Honey, she said, 'you received a very strange post card today.'

'Oh, just give it to me and I'll explain it later,' he said. The wife obeyed and watched as her husband read the card, turned white, and fainted. On the card was written:

Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti.

Three with meatballs, two without.

Send extra sauce.

SmugMug (external link)

sponsored links

1,878,025 views & 2,656 likes for this thread
Whats Your Favorite Joke? (Please don't report bad jokes)
FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff The Lounge 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.