Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Sports 
Thread started 03 Mar 2013 (Sunday) 20:00
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Some Bouldering (Rock Climbing)

kwscore
277 posts
Joined Feb 2012

Mar 13, 2013 14:08 |  #16

Awesome Work

5D II|S 14 2.8 |Σ 35 1.4|
D4 |14-24 |
Flickrexternal link

You Dont Need Telescopeexternal link

Markhas
THREAD ­ STARTER
199 posts
Joined Apr 2012

Mar 13, 2013 19:59 |  #17

Really appreciate that everyone! Thanks!

Bianchi wrote in post #15710539 (external link)
Keep this up and you'll be shooting for National Geo
a great series

Dont remember where, but I seen someone who shoots for National Geo, and it showed how he climbed right along with the climber , to capture him climbing to the summit. Oviously he was a climber too.

Yea I think I've seen the same thing, he goes up on a rope with an ascender and gets the photos that way, he gets some great stuff.... That would be livin the dream!

jbk641@yahoo.com wrote in post #15701382 (external link)
Nice shots.. I'm curious about the lens you use? Nice framing and contrast. Did you use natural light source?

Jason

I was using my 16-50mm f2.8 for most, but changed to the 70-300mm for the closer up shots. The lighting was a mix of natural and off camera flash.

www.facebook.com/markh​aslettphotography1 (external link)
http://500px.com/markh​as (external link)
Sony A77, Sony A57 -Tamron 10-24mm f3.5, Sony 16mm-50mm f2.8, Sony 50mm f1.8, Sigma 85mm f1.4 Tamron 70-200 f.2.8

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

3,422 views & 0 likes for this thread
Some Bouldering (Rock Climbing)
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Sports 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.