I know there are plenty of threads here about new canon models.
I want people to write "what they expect" about the next XXD camera (70D) according to it's type. for example we surely won't expect 70D to have a UltraHD (4K) technology or the things that we see in EOS 1Dx or 5D series... because the XXD series are not too expensive and those features are too expensive to be included in 70D.
This thread is created to "help" the Canon engineers to make a "better" canon EOS 70D camera. So please write here what features you want from 70D and also what was the problems that you had with 60D.
As I started the thread, I write my "wishlist" for 70D first:
Things I want for the camera:
1) a new Digic6 processor for camera
2) more cross focus points (+) and more dot (□) focus points
3) more ISO sensitiveness (for example iso 25600)
4) Intelligent IS (like the one that SX50 have) so it'd be good for video recording and some cool features like smart shutter (updated versions)
5) Full HD @ 60 fps recording video (and also HD @ 24 fps)
6) "CF card" support
7) "Stereo Microphone" support without the "hiss" sound
And things I don't want for the model:
1) the JPEG limitations that was in 60D in burst mode
2) poor plastic body
4) Touch Screen display
5) Full HD 24FPS support
Write your own ideas for 70D here same as I did. that'll help Canon's research for the 70D and the result would be a more valuable camera for the people who want to buy EOS 70D.