Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 29 Mar 2004 (Monday) 12:08
Search threadPrev/next
Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

STICKY: ---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---

this thread is locked
chris78cpr
586 posts
Joined Mar 2006

Jun 01, 2006 08:14 as a reply to  @ post 1572988 |  #676

I just want to leave some positive feedback for.. Rickydiver.

Just sold a Sigma 120-300F2.8EX to him and he was very prompt with payment, great person to deal with, very friendly, very helpfull and a trustworthy person.

Cheers Richard.

Chris

Canon 5dmkii | 7d | Canon 1dmkii | Canon 400D | Canon 10D | Canon 1VHS | Canon Eos 3 | 17-40F4L | 24-105F4LIS | 70-200F2.8LIS | 100-400LIS | 15F2.8 | 20F1.8EX | 50F1.4 | 85F1.8 | 100F2.8 Macro | 2 x 550EX | 1.4xII
Hasselblad 500CM | 80mm F2.8 CFE | A12 back | WLF

sponsored links
fidelis
425 posts
Joined Dec 2005

Jun 01, 2006 09:42 |  #677

I sold a Lighting DVD to Double_Agent, what a great buyer! Payment was instant & I can highly recommend him. Hope you enjoy your new DVD & find it informative, many thanks Double-Agent for a smooth transaction.

Emma.

Double_Agent
65 posts
Joined Feb 2006

Jun 01, 2006 10:48 as a reply to  @ fidelis's post |  #678

Purchased the The Beginners Guide to Light DVD from Emma (Fidelis). Great Seller. Would be hard to distinguish this item from new. Followed up on her promises by sending Tuesday to be received on Wednesday and thats exactly what happenned.

Much appreciated.

Mikey aka Double_Agent

Tsmith
Formerly known as Bluedog_XT
10,429 posts
Joined Jul 2005

Jun 01, 2006 21:26 |  #679

toyguru _ bought my Tamron 28-75 f/2.8 lens. Ryan's a good guy too deal with sent payment fast via PayPal & even covered charges.

Lani ­ Kai
"blissfully unaware"
2,132 posts
Joined Oct 2005

Jun 01, 2006 23:43 |  #680

Seller: Transonic
Item: TransFlash cards
Comments: Good communication, quick shipment. Recommended.
Thanks,
Kohei

SmugMug | [URL="http://www.faceb​ook.com/kohei.photo"]F​acebook | [URL="http://twitter.c​om/KoheiNakamura"]Twit​ter | [URL="http://gplus.to/​koheinakamura"]Google+ | [URL="http://500px.com​/KoheiNakamura"]500pxexternal link Equipment list | Colorburnexternal link
Founder, Canon Digital Photographyexternal link group on Facebook

smashie
54 posts
Joined Nov 2005

Jun 02, 2006 03:35 as a reply to  @ Lani Kai's post |  #681

Hi,

I want to leave some positive feedback for chris78cpr,

I bought a 28-135 IS from him and it was a very painless experience.

An all round top bloke :)

Mark

chris78cpr
586 posts
Joined Mar 2006

Jun 02, 2006 11:35 as a reply to  @ smashie's post |  #682

smashie wrote:
Hi,

I want to leave some positive feedback for chris78cpr,

I bought a 28-135 IS from him and it was a very painless experience.

An all round top bloke :)

Mark

Yeah i can leave positive feeback for Mark too. friendly guy, great person to deal with, can definately reccomend him!

Chris

Canon 5dmkii | 7d | Canon 1dmkii | Canon 400D | Canon 10D | Canon 1VHS | Canon Eos 3 | 17-40F4L | 24-105F4LIS | 70-200F2.8LIS | 100-400LIS | 15F2.8 | 20F1.8EX | 50F1.4 | 85F1.8 | 100F2.8 Macro | 2 x 550EX | 1.4xII
Hasselblad 500CM | 80mm F2.8 CFE | A12 back | WLF

mecdave
658 posts
Joined Oct 2005

Jun 02, 2006 16:55 as a reply to  @ chris78cpr's post |  #683

Just wanted to leave positive feedback for RDNZL. Fast painless transaction. A real winner! :)

Dave
flickr (external link)

rklepper
Dignity-Esteem-Compassion
8,994 posts
Joined Dec 2003
Location: No longer living at the center of the known universe, moved just slightly to the right. Iowa, USA.

Jun 02, 2006 21:33 |  #684

I sold a great deal of my accessories for my XT, the grip, remote, 430EX Speedlight, etc.. to In2Photos. It was a great experience and everything went very well. Would highly recomend him.

Doc

Doc Klepper in the USA
I
am a photorealist, I like my photos with a touch of what was actually there.
Polite C&C always welcome, Thanks. Gear List

madferrit
Goldmember
1,043 posts
Joined Jan 2006

Jun 03, 2006 02:09 |  #685

I bought a Crumpler Bag from cmpowell125.

Excelling communication during the sale, and bag was posted immediately after payment. Item was well packaged and arrived on time, just as i was leaving on a day trip out with the kids. :)

Wouldn't hesitate to deal and recommend :)
Thanks!

My Canon can.. I just need to find out how :rolleyes:

https://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthre​ad.php?t=298914

In2Photos
Cream of the Crop
19,813 posts
Joined Dec 2005

Jun 03, 2006 05:10 as a reply to  @ rklepper's post |  #686

rklepper wrote:
I sold a great deal of my accessories for my XT, the grip, remote, 430EX Speedlight, etc.. to In2Photos. It was a great experience and everything went very well. Would highly recomend him.

Doc

Thanks Doc. You were also great to work with. Constant communication, fast shipping and all products were as described. I would highly recommend the Doc.

Mike, The Keeper of the Archive

Current Gear and Feedback

justinmob
310 posts
Joined May 2006

Jun 03, 2006 10:45 |  #687

Positive feedback to jimlp for the camera and goodies that I purchased from him. Everything arrived in perfect condition, packed in the original boxes, and included everything that came with the products new. Thank you!

-Justin
20D, 60D, BG-E2 grip, EF-S 10-22, EF-S 18-55, EF 50 f/1.8, Tamron 28-75, EF 70-200 f/4L, Sigma EF 500 DG Super, Tamrac Expedition 5, Alien Bees
http://justinmob.smugm​ug.com (external link)

Gerdav43
310 posts
Joined Sep 2003

Jun 03, 2006 20:22 |  #688

In recognition of Dmwierz. Thanks so much to Dennis. He's an excellent seller. He posted his sale of a lens on Tuesday night. I was fortunate enough to have found his listing while working graveyard shift. We completed the deal via PM's during the day on Wednesday and Dennis had it off in the mail via Fedex by days end. It could not have been a more pleasurable experience. The lens arrived Saturday in perfect condition as advertised.

Thanks so much. A seller to be trusted indeed.:lol:

Gerry

Canon 60D
Canon 70-200 F4 L + Sigma 1.4 T-con
Canon 50mm 1.8
Canon Speedlite 580EX/Canon Speedlite 420EX

jdkeck
654 posts
Joined Oct 2005

Jun 04, 2006 11:00 as a reply to  @ Gerdav43's post |  #689

Sold two Singh-Ray ND Grads to someet, https://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthre​ad.php?t=174247 . Excellent buyer, sent check as agreed, and good communication. Would do business with him again.

Jeff

Life is not measured by the number breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

icon
24 posts
Joined Apr 2006

Jun 05, 2006 03:15 as a reply to  @ chris78cpr's post |  #690

Hi

Very positive feedback for nickbeechey, seller of my new lens. Prompt communication, rapid shipping, lens superbly well packed and exactly as described. A pleasure to do business.

John

sponsored links

Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
5,246,181 views & 100 likes for this thread
---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.