Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment People 
Thread started 17 Apr 2013 (Wednesday) 19:46
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Valley of Fire {Emily}

LisaJH
Goldmember
1,887 posts
Gallery: 15 photos
Best ofs: 1
Joined Jul 2009

Apr 17, 2013 19:46 |  #1

They're on my blog if you want to see them.

~Mom of 11 and Professional Photographer~
5DIV | 5DIII | 5DII | 40D | 400L | 200L | 70-200L II | 85L | 50 1.0L | 50 1.2L | Sigma 50mm Art Lens | 16-35L II | TS-E 90 | 100 Macro | Random Lensbaby & OCF Gear
Website (external link) | Blog (external link) | Facebook (external link) | 500px (external link) | Instagram (external link) | Twitter (external link) | Flickr (external link)

sponsored links
gibbit1
Goldmember
1,658 posts
Joined Jul 2009

Apr 17, 2013 20:05 |  #2

Wonderful work, as usual. You seem to have found a new favorite spot.

"Everything will be alright. I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
Gear: EOS 5DMKII; EOS 400D (infrared converted); Canon 24-105mm f/4 L; Sigma 17-35mm f/2.8-4 EX; Canon 70-200mm f/4 L; Canon 135mm f/2.0 L; Pentax SMC Takumar 50mm f/1.4 with EOS adaptor, Rokinon 14mm f/2.8; only enough knowledge to be a clear and present danger to society.
flickr (external link)

oscarl62
Goldmember
1,342 posts
Gallery: 3 photos
Joined Oct 2005

Apr 17, 2013 20:12 |  #3

Wow, great set. love the location. great work.

Canon 7D w/ BG-E7 , Canon 50D w/ BG-E2n, Canon 5DMll, Tanron 17-50, Canon 70-200L 2.8, Canon EF-S 10-22mm, Canon EF 85mm, Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM,
580EX ii, 580EX, S2 IS

ammdigital
109 posts
Joined Feb 2012

Apr 17, 2013 20:34 |  #4

Love them all, especially the eyes in #6

Canon 5D Mark III (gripped), EF 16-35mm 2.8L II USM, EF 24-70mm 2.8L USM, EF 70-200 2.8 L IS II USM, EF 85mm 1.8 USM, 580EX II

datamon
26 posts
Joined Dec 2012

Apr 17, 2013 20:39 |  #5

Beautiful eyes in #6. All are great!

watt100
Cream of the Crop
14,021 posts
Joined Jun 2008

Apr 18, 2013 04:02 |  #6

nice set, great location!

mdaddyrabbit
Goldmember
1,699 posts
Gallery: 3 photos
Joined Mar 2005

Apr 18, 2013 07:08 |  #7

Awesome set! The model and location accent one another.

Website (external link)

CANON

charro ­ callado
Goldmember
1,144 posts
Gallery: 2 photos
Joined Mar 2008

Apr 18, 2013 08:27 |  #8

This might be my favorite set that you've ever done.

kacebelle
305 posts
Joined Mar 2013

Apr 18, 2013 08:29 as a reply to  @ charro callado's post |  #9

Just beautiful. The lighting is just absolutely perfect. I love your work.

My Stuff | My flickr (external link) |My Website (external link)| My Blog (external link) | My Feedback

Stickman
Goldmember
1,964 posts
Joined Nov 2006

Apr 18, 2013 16:11 |  #10

I'm sorry, but I don't come here to see someone promote their blog. If you can't be bothered to post the pictures here, I think it is insulting to the rest of the readers.

Stick
http://www.flickr.com/​photos/stickgunner/ (external link)

Flo
Gimmie Some Lovin
44,987 posts
Joined Jul 2007

Apr 18, 2013 16:16 |  #11

Stickman wrote in post #15842654 (external link)
I'm sorry, but I don't come here to see someone promote their blog. If you can't be bothered to post the pictures here, I think it is insulting to the rest of the readers.

For those of us that know Lisa and her work, going to the blog is the best way to view this series. I am not the least bit insulted, nor is Lisa self promoting. Go to the Competitions forum and you will see her work posted freely.:D

Lisa, you know how I feel about your work.bw!bw!bw!

you're a great friend, but if Zombies chase us, I am tripping you.

Stickman
Goldmember
1,964 posts
Joined Nov 2006

Apr 18, 2013 16:34 |  #12

Flo wrote in post #15842669 (external link)
For those of us that know Lisa and her work, going to the blog is the best way to view this series. I am not the least bit insulted, nor is Lisa self promoting. Go to the Competitions forum and you will see her work posted freely.:D

Lisa, you know how I feel about your work.bw!bw!bw!

I have no interest in going to the competition forum, nor do I have any interest in going to a blog when someone doesn't post an image. You point out that you know her and her blog, and you cheerlead for her with your posts. Both which show you either missed the point, or don't care.

I stand by what I said, it appears that in her other post she simply pulled pictures down because someone said something that wasn't gushing praise. This is a photography board, not a self promotion board to tell people to go to their blog or website. While that might sound harsh, putting up pictures and then taking them down when you don't get your own way is childish. She should at least have the decency to ask a mod to lock the thread if she is going to pull everything down.

Stick
http://www.flickr.com/​photos/stickgunner/ (external link)

Flo
Gimmie Some Lovin
44,987 posts
Joined Jul 2007

Apr 18, 2013 16:53 |  #13

Stickman wrote in post #15842725 (external link)
I have no interest in going to the competition forum, nor do I have any interest in going to a blog when someone doesn't post an image. You point out that you know her and her blog, and you cheerlead for her with your posts. Both which show you either missed the point, or don't care.

I stand by what I said, it appears that in her other post she simply pulled pictures down because someone said something that wasn't gushing praise. This is a photography board, not a self promotion board to tell people to go to their blog or website. While that might sound harsh, putting up pictures and then taking them down when you don't get your own way is childish. She should at least have the decency to ask a mod to lock the thread if she is going to pull everything down.

I didn't see the photos she pulled,nor do I really care. People do it all the time. I am assuming by your words that you have inside reasons why she pulled them? I see self promotion on here all the time, doesn't bother me at all.It IS a photography board, and I expect folks to build a portfolio after time, and ask people to go there and give their thoughts.

No worries. We respectfully disagree. Won't change anything.;)

you're a great friend, but if Zombies chase us, I am tripping you.

sponsored links

1,782 views & 0 likes for this thread
Valley of Fire {Emily}
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment People 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.