Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon Accessories 
Thread started 18 May 2013 (Saturday) 10:29
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Lowepro Dividers

MrDB
54 posts
Joined Apr 2013

May 18, 2013 10:29 |  #1

Hi all,

I bought a classified 180aw off Ebay and the "New" bag was missing one of the main camera dividers (Grrrrrr).

Does anyone know where you can get them from as the Lowepro website says you must contact the shop you got it from with the receipt but there is no shop, just an ebay guy.

My camera just wobbles around in the bag without it as the other dividers provided are small ones and dont reach across the velcro divide.

Thanks
Lee

Flickr (external link)

sponsored links
Paulowen
128 posts
Joined Dec 2012

May 18, 2013 10:41 |  #2

If you can send me some measurements and description I will have a look through my stash!!

Gear? Don't want my wife seeing how much kit I've got ;)
www.iceland-photography-tours.co.uk (external link)

MrDB
THREAD ­ STARTER
54 posts
Joined Apr 2013

May 18, 2013 11:59 |  #3

Paulowen wrote in post #15943840 (external link)
If you can send me some measurements and description I will have a look through my stash!!

Thanks Paul, it's an odd shape so not many people would have one, anyway, here is a pic and some dimensions...

http://imageshack.us …-images/12/dividerjd.jp​g/ (external link)

If anyone else has one i'd be interested in buying one.

Thanks

Flickr (external link)

Paulowen
128 posts
Joined Dec 2012

May 19, 2013 04:11 as a reply to  @ MrDB's post |  #4

Sorry :( I've had a look and have nothing like it or even remotely similar. It's a real pain not being able to buy dividers from the manufacturer.

Gear? Don't want my wife seeing how much kit I've got ;)
www.iceland-photography-tours.co.uk (external link)

MrDB
THREAD ­ STARTER
54 posts
Joined Apr 2013

May 19, 2013 08:10 |  #5

It is Paul, i've no idea why they don't offer spares and extras so we can all tailor our bags to our gear. But thanks for looking mate!

Flickr (external link)

2mnycars
Goldmember
3,035 posts
Joined Apr 2009

May 19, 2013 17:59 |  #6

Try contacting LowePro. Failing that, try Daymen. They own(?) LowePro IIRC.

Dave

Dave

johnf3f
Goldmember
4,092 posts
Gallery: 1 photo
Joined Apr 2010

May 20, 2013 16:13 |  #7

Bought a complete set of inserts from Daymen for one of my packs a while ago, I think it was a tenner + postage.

Life is for living, cameras are to capture it (one day I will learn how!).

wongkw
32 posts
Joined Aug 2008

May 27, 2013 18:38 as a reply to  @ johnf3f's post |  #8

johnf3f...can you let me know which Daymen office you contacted for your dividers? I recently bought a used Magnum 650 AW which was missing some dividers, the memory card sleeve and the laptop case. The seller had originally bought it as a demo from a local dealer. I contacted Daymen Canada and they said they don't stock or sell parts for their bags.

I have no idea how many dividers normally come with the Magnum 650 AW...it would be appreciated if anyone can let me know or post pictures of all the dividers.

5D l BG-E4 Grip l EF 50 f/1.8 II l EF 70-300 f/4-5.6 IS USM l All My Gear

lazer-jock
Don't mess
1,557 posts
Joined Jan 2009

May 27, 2013 20:26 |  #9

I'd love to know contact info as well...

I'm off lining my cage with newspaper.
My Gear List

2mnycars
Goldmember
3,035 posts
Joined Apr 2009

May 27, 2013 20:38 |  #10

When I've had this problem, I do a search on google images for the bag. It brings up countless images from the Internet. Eventually I see the original bag layout. My LowePro Flipside Sport was new, but the inserts were all messed up when I got it. Someone actually had put the bucket back in upside down, and put the insets back in...at least I had them all

Dave

2mnycars
Goldmember
3,035 posts
Joined Apr 2009

May 27, 2013 20:42 |  #11

wongkw wrote in post #15973359 (external link)
johnf3f...can you let me know which Daymen office you contacted for your dividers? I recently bought a used Magnum 650 AW which was missing some dividers, the memory card sleeve and the laptop case. The seller had originally bought it as a demo from a local dealer. I contacted Daymen Canada and they said they don't stock or sell parts for their bags.

I have no idea how many dividers normally come with the Magnum 650 AW...it would be appreciated if anyone can let me know or post pictures of all the dividers.

Check here for images of the Magnum 650 AW...

http://images.google.c​a …ei=4AqkUcHoGYrD​ygGL7oGgDQ (external link)

Dave

tgara
Goldmember
2,336 posts
Joined Sep 2007

May 27, 2013 20:57 |  #12

MrDB wrote in post #15946156 (external link)
It is Paul, i've no idea why they don't offer spares and extras so we can all tailor our bags to our gear. But thanks for looking mate!

They do. Just call Lowepro/Daymen and ask for someone in customer support. Explain the problem, and who knows, you might get lucky and get an insert for free! It happened to me! Believe me when I tell you that you are not the first bloke to lose a padded insert. :)

In the past, I've had great experiences with Lowepro Customer Service in the US. It's worth a phone call. See here for their closest corporate office: http://www.lowepro.com​/support/contact-us (external link)

EOS 5D Mark III
EOS Rebel SL1
Full Gear List

wongkw
32 posts
Joined Aug 2008

May 27, 2013 21:54 as a reply to  @ tgara's post |  #13

2mnycars...thanks for the Google image suggestion but I already did that and could not get a definitive answer to how many dividers there are. Different images have different numbers of dividers so I'm not sure if Lowepro varied the number of dividers over time or some people did not use all the dividers that came with their bag. I was hoping there would be an image showing all the dividers laid out on a table but no luck. I've searched online retailers also and some of them list contents but then say "divider pack" or something to that effect.

I will try to call the US office and hopefully they can help me...I'm not looking for them to provide the items for free, I am willing to pay...I just haven't found anyone who supplies them yet.

2mnycars
Goldmember
3,035 posts
Joined Apr 2009

May 27, 2013 21:57 |  #14

I have had great response from Daymen's Canadian office. Toronto IIRC.

LowePro has always provided excellent customer service for me. They are on Facebook. Have you tried there?

Dave

wongkw
32 posts
Joined Aug 2008

May 27, 2013 22:32 as a reply to  @ 2mnycars's post |  #15

I submitted my issue through the "Contact Us" page on the Lowepro site and got a reply from Markham ON. I revisited my original e-mail and found I only asked about the laptop case originally to which they said they did not stock nor sell that item. Based on that answer, I assumed they did not have any of the other items I'm missing.

I will give the Canadian office a call and ask if they stock the other items I'm missing and if they can't help, I'll try the US office. This makes me wonder how much the original owner bought this for when it's missing so many items from a local camera store.

sponsored links

4,976 views & 0 likes for this thread
Lowepro Dividers
FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon Accessories 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.