Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Sample Photo Archives Lens Sample Photo Archive 
Thread started 30 May 2009 (Saturday) 14:54
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II

maurotandoi
204 posts
Gallery: 1 photo
Joined Sep 2012

Jun 04, 2013 14:14 |  #2761

IMAGE NOT FOUND
IMAGE IS A REDIRECT OR MISSING!
HTTP response: NOT FOUND | MIME changed to 'image/gif' | Redirected to error image by FLICKR

Bergamo (external link) di @maurotandoi (external link), su Flickr

http://instagram.com/m​aurotandoi.photo (external link)

sponsored links
peteg1
Goldmember
1,387 posts
Gallery: 184 photos
Joined Apr 2008

Jun 08, 2013 15:47 as a reply to  @ maurotandoi's post |  #2762

HDR w/tilt

PHOTOBUCKET EMBEDDING IS DISABLED BY THIS MEMBER.
Photobucket sends ads instead of embedding photos from their free galleries.
Click the link (if available) below to see the image in a gallery page.

http://i280.photobucke​t.com …C8630_1_2_zpsd9​e4770e.jpg (external link)

Zenfolio (external link)
Gear List

RobDickinson
Goldmember
4,003 posts
Gallery: 14 photos
Best ofs: 4
Joined Apr 2010

Jun 08, 2013 16:06 |  #2763

Luta13 wrote in post #15984249 (external link)
Just curious, You guys using hoods? Keep it on always? I havent used a hood on my primes or 70-200 in ages but not sure how flare is on wide TS-E. The width of this hood makes it a b*tch to pack in bag.

Still in the box. I tried it once. My 24tse has a lee adaptor ring permanently attached and a lee lens cap on.

www.HeroWorkshops.com (external link) - www.rjd.co.nz (external link) - www.zarphag.com (external link)
Gear: A7r, 6D, Irix 15mmf2.4 , canon 16-35f4L, Canon 24mm TS-E f3.5 mk2, Sigma 50mm art, 70-200f2.8L, 400L. Lee filters, iOptron IPano, Emotimo TB3, Markins, Feisol, Novoflex, Sirui. etc.

jmarshphoto
710 posts
Gallery: 2 photos
Joined Apr 2011

Jun 08, 2013 18:28 |  #2764

Hey guys, I figured I would pop in here and let everyone know I haven't died. The trip is still going well and we've just arrived back in the desert where we'll be spending the next two weeks before heading back home for a much needed break. We're approaching day 200 of being on the road, I could seriously do this forever.

I finally found some wildflowers after months of being too late or too early. Take care everyone and keep up the good work!

IMAGE NOT FOUND
IMAGE IS A REDIRECT OR MISSING!
HTTP response: NOT FOUND | MIME changed to 'image/gif' | Redirected to error image by FLICKR

OH WON'T YOU STAY, JUST A LITTLE BIT LONGER (external link) by jmarshphoto (external link), on Flickr

http://jmarshphoto.com (external link)
IG @itsjordanindeed

macvisual
Goldmember
1,692 posts
Joined Dec 2011

Jun 08, 2013 19:26 |  #2765

Totally superb capture ^^, would make a fantastic enlarged wall print. AWESOME

'Peter McCullough Photography'
Follow my flickr
http://flic.kr/ps/2sfe​3P (external link)

peteg1
Goldmember
1,387 posts
Gallery: 184 photos
Joined Apr 2008

Jun 08, 2013 19:39 as a reply to  @ macvisual's post |  #2766

^^I agree, just awesome.

Zenfolio (external link)
Gear List

phamster
Cream of the Crop
6,315 posts
Joined Apr 2008

Jun 08, 2013 20:57 |  #2767

jmarshphoto wrote in post #16012420 (external link)
Hey guys, I figured I would pop in here and let everyone know I haven't died. The trip is still going well and we've just arrived back in the desert where we'll be spending the next two weeks before heading back home for a much needed break. We're approaching day 200 of being on the road, I could seriously do this forever.

I finally found some wildflowers after months of being too late or too early. Take care everyone and keep up the good work!

IMAGE NOT FOUND

OH WON'T YOU STAY, JUST A LITTLE BIT LONGER (external link) by jmarshphoto (external link), on Flickr

OMG ! that is perfect

"Lighting will make or break your photo"
Flickr (external link)
Facebook (external link)
Interview with Mike Panic (external link)

M_Six
Cream of the Crop
7,476 posts
Gallery: 50 photos
Joined Dec 2010

Jun 08, 2013 22:42 |  #2768

Awesome shot, Jordan.

200 days on the road??? How on earth....?

Mark J.
Gear

jmarshphoto
710 posts
Gallery: 2 photos
Joined Apr 2011

Jun 08, 2013 23:26 |  #2769

Thanks guys :)

M_Six wrote in post #16012880 (external link)
Awesome shot, Jordan.

200 days on the road??? How on earth....?

It took 3 years of saving money. Then I walked away from a pretty well paying photo job with the Dept. of Defense. It was tough, nerve wrecking, and possibly a huge mistake. But I don't regret it for one minute. As cool as the job sounds when I told people what I did, it just wasn't making me happy. At this point in my life I guess I just want to live for a living, if that makes any sense : )

http://jmarshphoto.com (external link)
IG @itsjordanindeed

M_Six
Cream of the Crop
7,476 posts
Joined Dec 2010

Jun 08, 2013 23:34 |  #2770

jmarshphoto wrote in post #16012954 (external link)

It took 3 years of saving money. Then I walked away from a pretty well paying photo job with the Dept. of Defense. It was tough, nerve wrecking, and possibly a huge mistake. But I don't regret it for one minute. As cool as the job sounds when I told people what I did, it just wasn't making me happy. At this point in my life I guess I just want to live for a living, if that makes any sense : )

Makes perfect sense. That green glow you see is envy. :cool:

Mark J.
Gear

Arob1000
836 posts
Joined May 2012

Jun 09, 2013 00:10 |  #2771

That's awesome, I'm taking a year off from my job starting at the end of the month, although I'm not going to do a 200 day trip I hope to be able to get out there and see a bit more (always keeping my TS-E 24 with me!)

Great shot!

Website (external link) :cool:500px (external link) :cool: Flickr (external link) :cool: Facebook (external link) :cool:Blog (external link):cool:

ken2000ac
Goldmember
1,390 posts
Joined Apr 2007

Jun 09, 2013 10:29 |  #2772

Respect. Only work to live, never live to work. I hope you continue to inspire others.

I just recently acquired a Canon 2.0x III Extender, with the intention of using it often on this lens. I used it on this photo, and I'll note when I've attached it on other photos. Big thanks to AnnieMac who nudged me to get one - I'm enjoying it so far.

IMAGE: http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2871/8997357564_c447bd13d8_c.jpg
IMAGE LINK: http://www.flickr.com/​photos/ken2000ac/89973​57564/  (external link)
Paris (external link) by kenny mccartney (external link), on Flickr

flickr (external link)
5DSR | 5D II | 1N RS | TS-E 24L II | 85L II | 135L | 2X III

M_Six
Cream of the Crop
7,476 posts
Joined Dec 2010

Jun 09, 2013 11:51 |  #2773

^^^Nice shot. Where were you standing to shoot that?

Mark J.
Gear

Arob1000
836 posts
Joined May 2012

Jun 09, 2013 15:15 |  #2774

ken2000ac wrote in post #16013856 (external link)
Respect. Only work to live, never live to work. I hope you continue to inspire others.

I just recently acquired a Canon 2.0x III Extender, with the intention of using it often on this lens. I used it on this photo, and I'll note when I've attached it on other photos. Big thanks to AnnieMac who nudged me to get one - I'm enjoying it so far.

QUOTED IMAGE
IMAGE LINK: http://www.flickr.com/​photos/ken2000ac/89973​57564/  (external link)
Paris (external link) by kenny mccartney (external link), on Flickr

Great shot, interesting idea of putting an extender on this lens, I usually think of wanting to get as wide as possible with it.

Website (external link) :cool:500px (external link) :cool: Flickr (external link) :cool: Facebook (external link) :cool:Blog (external link):cool:

ken2000ac
Goldmember
1,390 posts
Joined Apr 2007

Jun 10, 2013 02:39 |  #2775

Thanks! Here's another one (I used this extender a fair bit on this trip):

IMAGE: http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2858/9004816398_fc3c716338_c.jpg
IMAGE LINK: http://www.flickr.com/​photos/ken2000ac/90048​16398/  (external link)
Paris - The Louvre (external link) by kenny mccartney (external link), on Flickr

flickr (external link)
5DSR | 5D II | 1N RS | TS-E 24L II | 85L II | 135L | 2X III

sponsored links

1,530,629 views & 1,601 likes for this thread
Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II
FORUMS Sample Photo Archives Lens Sample Photo Archive 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.