Thanks for reply, Just wanted to make sure that the Media Director, who also just got the contract to cover the events, he does onsite printing at the events, isn't overstepping his position to shut out compition. There's no mention on not being able to use the photos.
Here's the Torc Racing Media rules off their web site:
TORC Media Policies
- USAC issued Media Credentials are required for all Media personnel at all times both
on track and in the Pit Area.
- All media credential requests must be submitted to USAC for approval at least one
week prior to the event.
- All approved credentials will be valid for the specifically requested event.
- All credentialed individuals are required to wear official TORC safety vest at all times
while on the racetrack or in the Hot Pit area. Safety vests must be returned to the TORC
Registration trailer at the end of the event.
- All credentialed individuals are required to wear TORC media credentials at all times
including on track activities and in the pit areas.
- All credentialed media is required to attend a mandatory Safety meeting directly
following the drivers meetings. Individuals that do attend the safety meetings will not be
allowed on the track during race times.
- Approved Credentials must be picked up from the TORC Registration trailer upon
arrival at the event.
- Credential requests the day of the event will not be honored.
- Media credentials will only be given to individuals or entities that represent appropriate
publications, broadcasts, race teams, series sponsors, promoters or race tracks.
Individuals will be required to provide valid proof of representation of any of the above.
Freelance photographers without proper representation of the above will not be
approved for credentials.
- Race Teams will be required to notify TORC of any media personnel representing
- All credentialed media are required to abide by the Official TORC Safety rules at all
times. Failure to follow all safety rules may result in revocation of credentials.
Canon-6d, 70-200 f4L, 17-40L, 85-1.8, 50-1.4.