Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon Accessories 
Thread started 18 May 2013 (Saturday) 10:29
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Lowepro Dividers

wongkw
32 posts
Joined Aug 2008

Jun 14, 2013 20:30 as a reply to  @ post 15974079 |  #16

An update to my previous posts in this thread...

I called Daymen Canada and explained my situation after getting transferred to Customer Service. The person I spoke with said would try to see what could be done to replace my missing items.

After 2 weeks of e-mails back and forth, I received a box today. I had asked for the laptop sleeve, memory card pouch and 1 divider...which was in the box but there were additional items which I was not aware I was missing. This was at no cost even though I offered to pay.

I am happy to say I got service beyond what I expected. I got more than I asked for and quicker than expected. Based on this service, I would not hesitate to buy Lowepro bags in the future and recommend it to others.

I do recommend contacting them through a phone call rather than through the "Contact Us" page on their website which sends and e-mail to them.

5D l BG-E4 Grip l EF 50 f/1.8 II l EF 70-300 f/4-5.6 IS USM l All My Gear

2mnycars
Goldmember
3,035 posts
Joined Apr 2009

Jun 14, 2013 20:57 |  #17

Thanks for he update! I have had incredible response from Daymen Canada, going back quite a ways. When I had my business I used LowePro exclusively.
Now I have excellent bags fom Domke, and some from Think Tank and Billingham.
My latest purchase was a LowePro ProMessenger 200AW. It is an incredible bag.

My latest challenge is carrying m43rds gear. Finding the right bags...
I keep going back to my Billingham Hadley Digital, and my Domke F3X.

I have spent far too much on gear and bags. :(

Dave

wongkw
32 posts
Joined Aug 2008

Jun 14, 2013 23:19 as a reply to  @ 2mnycars's post |  #18

I think now that I have the Magnum 650, it will hold everything that I will ever need and be used as a carryall bag when needed...even when reviewers say it is a large bag, you have no idea until you see it in person. It is way too big though for short treks so I still need something smaller when I don't need all my gear. I was looking at the 200 series sling bags before I found the Magnum for a really good price.

5D l BG-E4 Grip l EF 50 f/1.8 II l EF 70-300 f/4-5.6 IS USM l All My Gear

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

4,975 views & 0 likes for this thread
Lowepro Dividers
FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon Accessories 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.