Canon DSLR Speed Challenge #288
Something from or about your daily commute. Could be your mode of transportation, or maybe something you see daily. For those of you who don't have a daily commute, something about your usual travels will work.
Follow the below posted rules, and let your submission speak for itself. Show me your interpretation of the theme. Subject matter and interpretation is up to you and your creativity.
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at 6:00 p.m. CST Monday, 24 June 2013. Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please visit Image Posting Rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
8. Have questions, PM me.
9. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 6:00 p.m. CST Time Monday, 24 June 2013.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.