Let me just mention that these look great for your first "real" wedding.
Here's my take.
1. Nice shot. IMO, it would have been better with her more towards the left of the frame. Processing looks a little flat.
2. Nice shot. You have one shot at a straight angle?
3. I would have maybe shot this looser to get a better sense of the swinging chair and maybe some movement. Maybe get a bigger smile from her too?
4. His eyes being opened ruins the shot. Also, their faces are smushed too much.
5. Looks like you had some spotty lighting, but a good cap. Would have been better if the ring was visible, but that's a hit or miss depending on the angle.
6. Good cap of the ring being put on. Was this live or staged?
7. This is a better version of #4. Hate the processing.
8. The girl chimping in the foreground ruins the shot. Hate the processing.
9. Nice shot. Looks flat though...