I am going through some of my travel photos (specifically Mt. Rushmore) and I realized that I bet nearly everyone has taken the same cliche photos of the same place. Some times it is the location that is restrictive, sometimes its the subject, and sometimes there is simply no way to really take a different photo...
Admit it, we all take the post card shot. The last time I was in Washington DC, I tried very hard to take non-typical photos of the typical landmarks. (Without much success).
So the goal of this thread is to see the near duplicates of a subject, same photo different photographer.
- The photo above you is the target photo.
- Post your identical shot
- (optional) post your attempt at a unique shot of the same subject
- Next post your cliche shot, and see if someone else has the same image.
- The goal is to post a photo that is nearly identical in composition to the photo above you.
- This is designed to be fun... please don't post a picture that no one else would have. Its not a challenge to stump us all, show us your MOST cliche shot.
- Do not just post a picture of the same subject... try to get the same subject from the same angle, same same distance.
- If it doesn't make you wonder if you were standing in the same footprints of the photo above, then it isn't the same shot.