Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff The Lounge 
Thread started 26 Sep 2005 (Monday) 09:27
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Whats Your Favourite Joke? (TOTALLY unrelated to photography)

Grumps ­ Photo
Suffering Keyboard in Mouth desease
2,012 posts
Joined Oct 2004

Aug 21, 2013 18:58 |  #6166

Roy Mathers wrote in post #16227625 (external link)
Yes, I did see it coming, as I've heard that joke many times!:D

20droger wrote in post #16227740 (external link)
That's what you get for being old.

That just allowed him to figure it out a'head' of time.

It's not like he would remember at that age.

Grumps
(aka Jim or JAZZ D.P.G.)
1DsMKIII, 1DMKIII, T6s, D60, L's, DO, USM, other lens, flashes, studio gear (but no studio!) Olympus TG3
grumpsphoto.com

sponsored links
Roy ­ Mathers
I am Spartacus!
36,887 posts
Gallery: 1 photo
Joined Dec 2006

Aug 22, 2013 05:57 |  #6167

20droger wrote in post #16227740 (external link)
That's what you get for being old.

There are some advantages in antiquity!

20droger
Cream of the Crop
14,685 posts
Joined Dec 2006

Aug 22, 2013 08:41 |  #6168

Roy Mathers wrote in post #16229735 (external link)
There are some advantages in antiquity!

Yep! Your value goes up as an antique.

Those artificial hips are expensive!

toolman21
Goldmember
1,027 posts
Gallery: 2 photos
Joined Jul 2011

Aug 22, 2013 11:02 |  #6169

So a penguin is driving down the road in his car. Suddenly oil starts pouring from everywhere. He pulls into the mechanics shop.

The penguin explains what happened, the mechanic says he will take a look at it in a bit. The penguin is walking around nearby and finds an ice cream stand. Great! says the penguin, I love ice cream. So the penguin gets a big vanilla cone.

Walking back the penguin has a hard time holding the cone while eating it (flippers and all) and ends up getting ice cream all over him.

The penguin walks back into the mechanics shop, the mechanic looks up and says Oh hi it's you. It looks like you blew a seal.

The penguin gets angry and exclaims "I did no such thing! This is ice cream!"

Toolman21 - Canon 60d & T1i (sold) - Canon 17-55 | Canon 17-85 | Canon 50mm 1.4 | Sigma 10-20 | Canon 55-250
My Flicker (external link) | Like me on Facebook to follow my He-Man 365 nonsense (external link)| www.heman365.com (external link)https://www.facebook.c​om …n-Digital/34796106523515​2 (external link)

Harm
I don't always post, but when I do, I drink Dos Equis....
48,584 posts
Gallery: 13 photos
Joined Jan 2008

Aug 22, 2013 12:38 |  #6170

^ :D:D:D:D

SmugMug (external link)

LBaldwin
Goldmember
4,490 posts
Joined Mar 2006

Aug 22, 2013 23:49 |  #6171

That awkward moment when your toys make 3 movies behind your back.

-Andy

Les Baldwin
http://www.fotosfx.com (external link)

bidkev
Goldmember
4,564 posts
Gallery: 1955 photos
Best ofs: 3
Joined Jul 2013

Aug 23, 2013 00:15 |  #6172

They say, "A little bit of what you fancy does you good"

It sure buggered up Gary Glitter's career though.

See my fishy photography here: https://kevindickinson​fineartphot.smugmug.co​m/Tropical-Fish-2/ (external link)
Olympus E-M5 gripped | Olympus OM-D E-M5 mkll gripped | Olympus OM-D E-M10 mkll gripped | Olympus Zuicko 12-40 2.8 pro | 40-150 | 75-300 |45mm 1.8 | 17mm 1.8 | 60mm 2.8 macro |Panasonic 12-32

neil_r
Cream of the Proverbial Crop
Landscape and Cityscape Photographer 2006
18,065 posts
Joined Jan 2003

Aug 23, 2013 10:23 |  #6173

Two Jewish guys are walking when one notices a sign on a Catholic church that says "Convert to Christianity, and we'll give you £100."
The one says to the other, "should we do it??" The other says "NO!! Are you crazy?" The first guy replies "Hey, a hundred pounds is a hundred pounds... I'm gonna do it." So he walks in to the church, and little while later, he walks back out. The friend says "well, did you get the money?" He replies "Oh that's all you people think about, isn't it??"

Neil - © NHR Photography
Commercial Site (external link) - Video Site (external link) - Blog - (external link)Gear List There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. ~ Ansel Adams

Ron ­ Bailey
Goldmember
1,081 posts
Gallery: 5 photos
Joined Aug 2007

Aug 25, 2013 04:32 |  #6174

neil_r wrote in post #16233353 (external link)
Two Jewish guys are walking when one notices a sign on a Catholic church that says "Convert to Christianity, and we'll give you £100."
The one says to the other, "should we do it??" The other says "NO!! Are you crazy?" The first guy replies "Hey, a hundred pounds is a hundred pounds... I'm gonna do it." So he walks in to the church, and little while later, he walks back out. The friend says "well, did you get the money?" He replies "Oh that's all you people think about, isn't it??"

I did LOL at this one. Being a Roman Catholic with Jewish ancestry makes it even funnier.

http://www.ronbaileyph​otography.com/ (external link)

CameraMan
Cream of the Crop
13,316 posts
Gallery: 26 photos
Joined Dec 2010

Aug 27, 2013 14:31 |  #6175

So, this guy gets really drunk one night and as he's walking home he throws up all over the front of his shirt. And he says "Oh, my wife is going to kill me, I've got vomit all over me".

His friend says, "I got a great idea, put a $20 bill in your shirt pocket and tell your wife that some guy threw up all over you and gave you $20 to pay to have it cleaned".

The guy says, "You're a genius, that's a great idea I'm gonna put $20 dollars in my pocket and tell her that's what happened".

So he gets home and his wife looks at him and says "What the hell happened to you? You've got vomit all over your suit".

He says, "Oh, I can explain that. You see I was walking down the street and some guy came up to me out of nowhere and threw up all over me. But it's OK because he gave me $20 dollars so I could take my suit and have it cleaned and it's right here in my pocket". (points to his jacket pocket)

So the wife reaches into his pocket and pulls out 2 $20's and she says, Well, there's 2 20's here. What's the other 20 for"?

He says, "Oh, that's from the guy who pooped in my pants".

:lol:

Photographer (external link) | The Toys! | Facebook (external link) | Video (external link) | Flickr (external link)
Shampoo sounds like an unfortunate name for a hair product.
You're a ghost driving a meat-coated skeleton made from stardust, riding a rock, hurtling through space. Fear Nothing!

Harm
I don't always post, but when I do, I drink Dos Equis....
48,584 posts
Gallery: 13 photos
Joined Jan 2008

Aug 27, 2013 14:48 |  #6176

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

SmugMug (external link)

neilwood32
Cream of the Crop
6,231 posts
Joined Sep 2007

Aug 28, 2013 07:04 |  #6177

A few minutes before the church services started the congregation were sitting in their pews and talking.

Suddenly, Satan appeared at the front of the church.

Everyone started screaming and running for the back entrance trampling each other in a frantic effort to get away from evil incarnate.

Soon the church was empty except for one elderly gentleman who sat calmly in his pew without moving, seemingly oblivious to the fact that God's ultimate enemy was in his presence..

So Satan walked up to the man and said 'Do you know who I am?'

The man replied, 'Yep, sure do.'

'Aren't you afraid of me?' Satan asked.

'Nope, sure ain't.' said the man.

'Don't you realize I can kill you with one word?' asked Satan.

'Don't doubt it for a minute,' returned the old man, in an even tone.

'Did you know that I can cause you profound, horrifying AGONY for all eternity?' persisted Satan.

'Yep,' was the calm reply.

'And you are still not afraid?' asked Satan.

' Nope,' said the old man

More than a little perturbed, Satan asked 'Why aren't you afraid of me?'

The man calmly replied 'Been married to your sister for 48 years.'

Having a camera makes you no more a photographer than having a hammer and some nails makes you a carpenter - Claude Adams
Keep calm and carry a camera!
My Gear

BearLeeAlive
All butt cheeks and string.
30,198 posts
Joined May 2005

Aug 28, 2013 12:36 |  #6178

After being married for thirty years, a wife asked her husband to describe her.

He looked at her for a while, then said,
"You're an alphabet wife ..... A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K."

She asks ... "What the hell does that mean?"

He said,"Adorable, Beautiful, Cute, Delightful, Elegant, Foxy, Gorgeous,
and Hot".

She smiled happily and said ...
"Oh, that's so lovely, but what about I, J, K?"

He said, "I'm Just Kidding!"

The swelling in his eye is going down and the doctor is fairly optimistic about saving
his private parts.

-JIM-

Radtech1
Everlasting Gobstopper
6,453 posts
Joined Jun 2003

Aug 28, 2013 13:08 |  #6179

This guy is at the local Alcoholics Anonymous meeting and he sees a woman there who he has never seen before. During the break he strikes up a conversation with her.

"So, what brings you here?" he asks.

"My probation officer said that I have to come to these meetings" she replies.

"Oh, probation officer?" he replies.

"Yea, after fifteen years, I just got out of prison."

"Oh, prison?"

"Yes" she continues, "Last time I got drunk I went into a homicidal blackout and murdered my husband."

"Oh, you're single…"

Be humble, for you are made of the earth. Be noble, for you are made of the stars.

Radtech1
Everlasting Gobstopper
6,453 posts
Joined Jun 2003

Aug 29, 2013 23:14 |  #6180

An Englishman, a Frenchman, a Spaniard and a German are all standing watching a street performer do some excellent juggling. The juggler notices that the four gentlemen have a very poor view, so he stands up on a large wooden box and calls out, "Can you all see me now?"

"Yes."
"Oui."
"Sí."
"Ja."

Be humble, for you are made of the earth. Be noble, for you are made of the stars.

sponsored links

1,168,943 views & 887 likes for this thread
Whats Your Favourite Joke? (TOTALLY unrelated to photography)
FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff The Lounge 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.