Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff Member Activities 
Thread started 21 Dec 2010 (Tuesday) 06:24
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

The 17th UK South-East "The Summer of Awesomeness" Thread (All Welcome)

bridge99
Goldmember
3,325 posts
Joined Apr 2009

Aug 28, 2013 12:48 |  #406

I so need to come round very very soon Lee.. great set of an awesome bug :D

1DX II 5DMK3 II 24-70L II 35L II 85L II 100L II 135L II 300L II 70-200L II
bridgephotography (external link) 500px (external link)

sponsored links
bridge99
Goldmember
3,325 posts
Joined Apr 2009

Aug 28, 2013 12:56 |  #407

Dom dont give up your mojo will come back, mine comes and goes all the time, normally just before a wedding I have a wobbly and I hate all photography, then im ok for a bit, what I do is just go and take some pics for myself, they can be of George mucking about with his friends up the park or just wandering around Knole Park early morning, quite often the pics I take are rubbish but its nice to not put myself under pressure all the time, maybe just do so photos of your dog on the beach like you used to do, dosent mater if only you like them..

David ­ Stallard
Goldmember
1,201 posts
Gallery: 118 photos
Joined Apr 2012

Aug 28, 2013 13:10 |  #408

bridge99 wrote in post #16247616 (external link)
great motorsport David, keep meaning to take my George whos 4 on Friday to Brands as its only up the road from me as hes car mad..

Happy Birthday young George for Friday. YES get him along to Brands, look for one of the 'club days' (were not back there until next season unfortunately) as you can usually walk around the paddock and get up close to the cars, will make his eyes light up for sure.

Pen - may have mentioned that I'm really not a dog person BUT you really have a knack / skill to bring out the best in the dog's you photograph, just stunning and dare I say (really quietly so no one hears me) a bit cute

.DAVID.

EOS box that goes click and some tubes with glass in them on the front.
http://www.davidstalla​rdphotography.com/ (external link)

felt_tip_felon
UK SE Photographer of the Year 2010
9,042 posts
Joined May 2008

Aug 28, 2013 13:17 |  #409

bridge99 wrote in post #16247623 (external link)
I so need to come round very very soon Lee.. great set of an awesome bug :D

You do, busy this weekend - but the following few are pretty clear - but I'm guessing you'll be in Africa by then! at least that'll give the little bugs a chance to grow up! :D

just fed them all now - they never cease to amaze me, talk about designed for a task - they take no time at all to get hold of dinner :D

500px (external link) Flickr (external link) twitter (external link) Gear list
1DX, 100D, G1X & G10
Join the SE POTN thread here!
"bitten by the deadly photography bug" (external link)

felt_tip_felon
UK SE Photographer of the Year 2010
9,042 posts
Joined May 2008

Aug 28, 2013 13:18 as a reply to  @ felt_tip_felon's post |  #410

& a very Happy Birthday to young George, I'm sure he'll be suitably spoilt! have a great day :cool:

500px (external link) Flickr (external link) twitter (external link) Gear list
1DX, 100D, G1X & G10
Join the SE POTN thread here!
"bitten by the deadly photography bug" (external link)

Ronin ­ Silv
Goldmember
4,900 posts
Gallery: 207 photos
Best ofs: 1
Joined Jul 2009

Aug 28, 2013 13:21 |  #411

Gundogs wrote in post #16247370 (external link)
Hi folks.
Some fab shots posted over the last few days. Great cars, mantis' and planes, clouds, Normandy - and more! you've all been v busy!

I had a few dogs into the studio this morning including this little cutie who needs a home.
QUOTED IMAGE
IMAGE LINK: http://www.flickr.com/​photos/penel/961690835​0/  (external link)
Sookie needs a home... (external link) by Penelope Malby Photography (external link), on Flickr

QUOTED IMAGE
IMAGE LINK: http://www.flickr.com/​photos/penel/961691153​4/  (external link)
Create or destroy... (external link) by Penelope Malby Photography (external link), on Flickr

and her big 'sister' where she's being fostered. Lou the Mastiff has three legs.
QUOTED IMAGE
IMAGE LINK: http://www.flickr.com/​photos/penel/961368068​1/  (external link)
Big and beautiful. (external link) by Penelope Malby Photography (external link), on Flickr

Having a crap day other than that, the chicken house has red mite so I"ve spent ages cleaning and spraying it and spilling diet coke all over myself by mistake :rolleyes:

Corking dogs Penel, Romie is a rescue dog so I know how much love they have to give once you get them home lets hope they find homes soon and you day got better.

bridge99 wrote in post #16247646 (external link)
Dom dont give up your mojo will come back, mine comes and goes all the time, normally just before a wedding I have a wobbly and I hate all photography, then im ok for a bit, what I do is just go and take some pics for myself, they can be of George mucking about with his friends up the park or just wandering around Knole Park early morning, quite often the pics I take are rubbish but its nice to not put myself under pressure all the time, maybe just do so photos of your dog on the beach like you used to do, dosent mater if only you like them..

Thanks Mark it isn't really a mojo problem really as I said earlier it's been down someone who has a dislike for Kristina and since we've become close and worked a lot together took it on herself to spread untruths about me on facebook to other girls I'd worked with and planned to causing them to cancel or just not turn up. The shots I posted monday were taken when Kristina and myself were walking the dog sunday no pressure just snaps for fun I wasn't even really thinking about what I was doing when I took them, that said Kristina does encourage me a lot and forces me to take the camera out with me.

Film gear Rollecord V, Yashica A, Halina 35X, Olympus Trip and Canon EOS 5, 500 and 300v
Stusio Visage Facebook (external link) flickr (external link) studiovisage.co.uk (external link)

bridge99
Goldmember
3,325 posts
Joined Apr 2009

Aug 28, 2013 13:28 |  #412

felt_tip_felon wrote in post #16247700 (external link)
You do, busy this weekend - but the following few are pretty clear - but I'm guessing you'll be in Africa by then! at least that'll give the little bugs a chance to grow up! :D

just fed them all now - they never cease to amaze me, talk about designed for a task - they take no time at all to get hold of dinner :D

wedding this weekend im afraid Lee then Sunday is Georges 4th birthday party so im on bbq and bouncy castle duty, maybe the weekend after next if your free? I have a pre-wedding shoot on the Saturday but that will only last a few hours and your house is on the way home, maybe pop round for a bit maybe...

bridge99
Goldmember
3,325 posts
Joined Apr 2009

Aug 28, 2013 13:32 |  #413

Ronin Silv wrote in post #16247713 (external link)
Corking dogs Penel, Romie is a rescue dog so I know how much love they have to give once you get them home lets hope they find homes soon and you day got better.

Thanks Mark it isn't really a mojo problem really as I said earlier it's been down someone who has a dislike for Kristina and since we've become close and worked a lot together took it on herself to spread untruths about me on facebook to other girls I'd worked with and planned to causing them to cancel or just not turn up. The shots I posted monday were taken when Kristina and myself were walking the dog sunday no pressure just snaps for fun I wasn't even really thinking about what I was doing when I took them, that said Kristina does encourage me a lot and forces me to take the camera out with me.

good well ignore the facebook crap and just carry on as you are, these other people don't seem to be worth the bother by the sounds of it and as everything on the social network thing these day its all forgot quickly as it started..

bridge99
Goldmember
3,325 posts
Joined Apr 2009

Aug 28, 2013 13:33 |  #414

well yesterday I spent a very pleasant day sitting in a pond with wadders on taking pics of these little chaps..

IMAGE NOT FOUND
IMAGE IS A REDIRECT OR MISSING!
HTTP response: NOT FOUND | MIME changed to 'image/gif' | Redirected to error image by FLICKR

Ronin ­ Silv
Goldmember
4,900 posts
Joined Jul 2009

Aug 28, 2013 13:39 |  #415

Awesome Mark great capture.

As to the facebook stuff I've not let it get to me as it's shown me who really wants to work with me and I'll stick with them. I do have a new project I'm just starting if it works as well as i hope it should prove interesting.

Film gear Rollecord V, Yashica A, Halina 35X, Olympus Trip and Canon EOS 5, 500 and 300v
Stusio Visage Facebook (external link) flickr (external link) studiovisage.co.uk (external link)

Gundogs
UK SE Photographer of the Year 2012
3,137 posts
Joined Jan 2011

Aug 28, 2013 13:55 |  #416

bridge99 wrote in post #16247744 (external link)
well yesterday I spent a very pleasant day sitting in a pond with wadders on taking pics of these little chaps..

IMAGE NOT FOUND
HTTP response: NOT FOUND | MIME changed to 'image/gif' | Redirected to error image by FLICKR

ooh this is super cute. Hope your waders didn't leak ;)

Dom just ignore the stupid people - women can be unbelievably bitchy and it usually comes down to jealousy or insecurity.

Andy - go home and show Nicki the pics then :lol:;)

Thanks guys for the nice comments. Mark - tis easy to photograph pups who need homes knowing that the photos will probably help them find a home. I"ve got plenty of dogs (and cats and chickens!) don't need any more - just yet ;)

Penelope Malby Photography (external link)
my Facebook page (external link) my Flickr (external link) my 500px (external link)

Ronin ­ Silv
Goldmember
4,900 posts
Joined Jul 2009

Aug 28, 2013 14:08 |  #417

Gundogs wrote in post #16247807 (external link)
Dom just ignore the stupid people - women can be unbelievably bitchy and it usually comes down to jealousy or insecurity.

Penel that is exactly what is the problem I feel sorry for Kristina more in all this as she has had a series of personal attacks on her via facebook not just from the the girl in question but her friends as well, they started modeling doing shoots etc together and people started asking only for Kristina and that's when it all started and it's been going on for just over a year and even when told by her boy friend this girl won't wind her neck in so I foresee it going on for a while yet.

bridge99
Goldmember
3,325 posts
Joined Apr 2009

Aug 28, 2013 14:23 |  #418

cheers chaps
the only other one ive had time to process, a little vole in a hole..

IMAGE NOT FOUND

Richard1959
Goldmember
1,111 posts
Gallery: 9 photos
Joined Jan 2009

Aug 28, 2013 14:45 as a reply to  @ bridge99's post |  #419

Many thanks for the birthday wishes

A few chuff chuff's, Blue Belle Railway so easy to get to now its open to East Grinstead

IMAGE NOT FOUND

IMAGE NOT FOUND

IMAGE NOT FOUND

IMAGE NOT FOUND

IMAGE NOT FOUND

IMAGE NOT FOUND

IMAGE NOT FOUND

Sometimes I take good photos other times !!!!
EOS 5DMkiv EF100-400L f4.5-5.6, EF24-105L f4, EF16-35L f4 EF50 1:1.8 II, EF28 1:2.8 & 580EXII and some triggers. Lightroom & Photoshop CC

My Flickr (external link)

Ronin ­ Silv
Goldmember
4,900 posts
Joined Jul 2009

Aug 28, 2013 14:58 |  #420

Richard1959 wrote in post #16247927 (external link)
Many thanks for the birthday wishes

A few chuff chuff's, Blue Belle Railway so easy to get to now its open to East Grinstead

IMAGE NOT FOUND

Richard love this one.

Mark another cracker.

sponsored links

649,436 views & 284 likes for this thread
The 17th UK South-East "The Summer of Awesomeness" Thread (All Welcome)
FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff Member Activities 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.