Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Nature & Landscapes 
Thread started 17 Sep 2013 (Tuesday) 21:33
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Grand Tetons from the Idaho side

cuda2k
564 posts
Joined Jul 2012

Sep 17, 2013 21:33 |  #1

Just finished a whirlwind trip through Bozeman, Yellowstone and the Tetons. I have just started processing the shots from the trip, but this one from towards the end of my trip stood out from the bunch from a quick scan so did a little work on it in Lightroom and Color Efex Pro 4.

IMAGE: https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-7JdbhFDWRBY/UjhbUJA_AXI/AAAAAAAAVLQ/bU2PbYIeN1E/s1024/IMG_5941-Edit.jpg

Barn is right on the border of Teton County in Idaho, possibly on highway 32, I was just following my GPS from Jackson WY back to Bozeman and recalled stopping right on the other side of the county line sign.

-- more shots in the Montana, Grand Tetons and Yellowstone albums on my Picasa page (link in sig). Only a handful if that in each album at the moment, but will grow daily as I continue to sort and process through the shots.

Website/Portfolio (external link) - Flickr (external link) - Picasa (external link) - Facebook Page (external link)
Canon 6D | 24-105Lmm | 17-40L | 28mm f1.8 | 50mm f1.4 | 100mm f2.8 Macro | Tamron 70-300mm

Jon ­ Clemens
Goldmember
1,113 posts
Joined Jan 2012

Sep 17, 2013 22:42 |  #2

Neat old barn. Wish I had been there.

Canon 7D | 400L | 70-200L | 24-105L | Tokina 11-16
jonclemensphotography.​com

georgebowman
Goldmember
1,510 posts
Joined May 2009

Sep 17, 2013 23:15 |  #3

Beautiful image! The composition, sky and PP is incredible. I agree with Jon....I wish I was there!

My Gear: 7d, XTi, 17-55f2.8 EF-S, 70-200f4L, 28-135 Kit lens, 2-580EXii

cuda2k
THREAD ­ STARTER
564 posts
Joined Jul 2012

Sep 18, 2013 11:14 |  #4

It was an incredible trip, finding this hidden gem of a location along the route back to Bozeman was icing on the cake and couldn't pass up spending some time here even though I had a deadline to get back up into Montana. I'm sure I'll be posting some more shots as I work through the week's worth of photos through Bozeman, Yellowstone and the Tetons.

Website/Portfolio (external link) - Flickr (external link) - Picasa (external link) - Facebook Page (external link)
Canon 6D | 24-105Lmm | 17-40L | 28mm f1.8 | 50mm f1.4 | 100mm f2.8 Macro | Tamron 70-300mm

georgebowman
Goldmember
1,510 posts
Joined May 2009

Sep 21, 2013 19:32 |  #5

I am envious of you! Thank you for sharing your image. I would love to see more.

My Gear: 7d, XTi, 17-55f2.8 EF-S, 70-200f4L, 28-135 Kit lens, 2-580EXii

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

883 views & 0 likes for this thread
Grand Tetons from the Idaho side
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Nature & Landscapes 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.