I'm pretty pleased with these pictures, but I'd like to know how I could get them even better.
1. The only PP I did was with DPP; crop, re-size, white balance, sharpen, shadow+1,color tone-1, and a bit of contrast with the histogram.
2. ISO is so high because the little guy was in the shade.
3. The shutter is at 1/250, but I don't think it suffers from "shakes". What do you think?
4. Is the watermark too obtrusive?
5. How's the composition? I like how the right side of the branch goes out-of-focus as it gets further from the Kingfisher.
Basic EXIF data: Canon 7D, Sigma 150-500, Ap 6.3, Shutter 1/250, Av priority+2/3, ISO 3200, No flash, AI-Server+Centerpoint.
The only thing I know I did wrong was push the Sigma to the 500mm mark, I usually try to pull back to 470ish for better sharpness. I should have been at f8, but then I'd have needed to push the ISO even higher.
Thanks for all and any comments.