NewCreation wrote in post #16326559
I'm going to throw my 2 cents in but take it for what it's worth. I have shot a wedding but am learning group shots. The actual wedding photogs will probably put me in my place.
1. Not a big deal, but the guy in the middle in the truck bed needs to either wear the sunglasses or take them off.
2. Looks like the shot could have been improved if you moved them a bit to their right to move them away from the distraction of the cars in the shot. (Not your fault, but the man looks grumpy - lol)
3. Do you mean for it to be tilted?
4 & 5 - You've cut off the feet of the person on the right. We're they all on a hill in # 5?
6. I bet they're going to like this one!
7. As mentioned, your shadow. And make sure her dress is displayed and not cut off.
8. A little different perspective would have shown her ring better. Girls like to see the "rock".
The exposures are good and the colors are nice. Please don't take my critique too hard. Just trying to be helpful for the next time from things I've noticed in my own shots.
Wow, I like your critique, it's opened my eyes, now I saw what's wrong with my photos, the guys on the truck you mean the one with the hat, yes he's a bit grumpy sometimes, the one with the sunglasses on the head, maybe he forgot that he has it. I really like someone give me critiques, if you are willing to see my other photos here is the link to my flickr:
Please let me know what I am doing wrong, I actually helping this couple to take their wedding photos, I am not a pro. Thanks.