Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Sports Talk 
Thread started 10 Sep 2013 (Tuesday) 15:42
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Team & Individual order forms

CRFTony
41 posts
Joined May 2010

Sep 10, 2013 15:42 |  #1

Would anyone have a template or care to show some samples of their t&i order form. I have a chance at getting a hockey team from a small school and was wondering what all is typically included and the best way to lay it out.

Thanks!

Tony Urban Photography
http://TonyUrbanPhotog​raphy.com (external link)

sponsored links
tigermom79
67 posts
Joined Jan 2007

Sep 11, 2013 21:36 |  #2

This is the one I just did with our local youth program. This is set up to be printed on a large envelope (#10). That way they could put money inside and seal it.

HOSTED PHOTO DISPLAY FAILED: ATTACH id 662101 does not exist. ]

Shooting
Goldmember
1,552 posts
Joined Jan 2008

Oct 05, 2013 08:53 |  #3

tigermom79 wrote in post #16289749 (external link)
This is the one I just did with our local youth program. This is set up to be printed on a large envelope (#10). That way they could put money inside and seal it.

HOSTED PHOTO DISPLAY FAILED: ATTACH id 662101 does not exist. ]

I need to jump in and say thanks, I needed that file also. Trouble is, around here parents want to see the pics first before ordering so we have to shoot on spec of even clearing enough to get gasoline.

Dan-o
Goldmember
3,539 posts
Joined Apr 2006

Oct 05, 2013 09:56 |  #4

Shooting wrote in post #16347758 (external link)
I need to jump in and say thanks, I needed that file also. Trouble is, around here parents want to see the pics first before ordering so we have to shoot on spec of even clearing enough to get gasoline.

For T&I? never heard of that before.

Danny.
DMunsonPhoto (external link)
Cycling Illustrated (external link)
FaceBook Page (external link)

J.Napier
886 posts
Joined Aug 2007

Oct 05, 2013 11:31 |  #5

Dan-o wrote in post #16347850 (external link)

Agreed, I wonder why its hard to make a living at this stuff.

Jeff
Gear List
www.jni-ss.com / (external link)Blog (external link)
Sportshooterpage (external link) / Maxpreps (external link)
Facebook  (external link)/

Shooting
Goldmember
1,552 posts
Joined Jan 2008

Oct 05, 2013 20:57 |  #6

Dan-o wrote in post #16347850 (external link)

This state is another world. Welcome to the weirdness of WV. Teams I've found out do not buy pictures unseen which makes making a living at the craft very tough, almost impossible.

Joe300
519 posts
Joined Apr 2008

Oct 07, 2013 20:47 |  #7

Shooting wrote in post #16348958 (external link)
This state is another world. Welcome to the weirdness of WV. Teams I've found out do not buy pictures unseen which makes making a living at the craft very tough, almost impossible.

Once you get a good sports gig and prove your work the word will get around WV and then you can shoot unseen T&I.... just by word of mouth and a good web site... One League will tell the next league 'hey who shoots your T&I..??? are they any good.... But it is tough out there, everyone is doing it mom's / pop's, etc..

I'll shoot T&I teams then show them the image on my camera LCD while I am shooting that day .....ha ha ha

Happy shooting,
Joe

A lot of Canon gear=300D & 1Dmkiii, Lens and some studio gear,
WL x1600 etc.
Two Bronica SQ-Ai outfit too! 'Old School'
www.joelaroccaphotogra​phy.com (external link)

NetJohn
82 posts
Joined Nov 2006

Oct 12, 2013 15:08 |  #8

You could always shoot tethered, but whatever you do, don't let the parents watch while you're shooting. You'll end up taking 10x the shots, as the parents will say "Oh, that was OK, let's try again." Take one or two, let them see, then book it.

That's if you have to show that day.

John

Canon Shooter

sponsored links

2,316 views & 0 likes for this thread
Team & Individual order forms
FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Sports Talk 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.