Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS General Gear Talk Flash and Studio Lighting 
Thread started 26 Jan 2013 (Saturday) 10:20
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

A New Bare Bulb Flash Arrives

mmmfotografie
hanging up-side-down in a cave
2,114 posts
Joined Jul 2013

Oct 12, 2013 17:11 |  #2746

ramin.ma wrote in post #16365433 (external link)
Are you referring to this as the mushroom?

http://shop.disnet.nl …itstro-Diffusor-Ball.html (external link)

But then is this the corrected mushroom? I will e-mail them about it.

sponsored links
sigma ­ pi
Cream of the Crop
11,204 posts
Joined Apr 2010

Oct 12, 2013 17:15 |  #2747

mmmfotografie wrote in post #16365974 (external link)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmfotografie
.... hold stand.

Excuse my bad English and it is not my natural language.

I meant only judging if someone is a fanboy, troll or basher you can't base on just numbers you have to look at the content and messages.

Quote:
I tried to be abled to post into the nude forum but I am still waiting for aproval for more than a month so my score stays on 100% or now.

huh? You are just trying to get your post count up so you can post in the G&N?

I give a **** about post count. Are you looking at that bit of information to make your mind up about other members!?

Hahahahahaha, I see the auto cleaning feature works very well. So in my own language.

Het kan mij geen bal schelen wat het aantal postings is.

Just trying to be clear. I was a bit confused.
No need to apologize. Your English is better than my Dutch!

if you hit XXX number of posts you get to go into Glamor and Nude to post.

Don't try to confuse me with the facts, my mind is already made up.
http://www.flickr.com …6850267535/in/p​hotostream (external link)

Mr ­ DOHC
155 posts
Joined Jul 2009

Oct 12, 2013 17:22 |  #2748

Everyone just chill out.

5Dc, Canon 28mm f1.8, Canon 50mm f1.8, 70-200mm f4L .
2x Godox AD360s, plenty more for sale.
Myriad Photography, Portrait and Beauty Photography (external link)
Myriads Facebook (external link)

Whortleberry
Goldmember
1,719 posts
Joined Dec 2011

Oct 12, 2013 17:28 |  #2749

sigma pi wrote in post #16365990 (external link)
Just trying to be clear. I was a bit confused.
No need to apologize. Your English is better than my Dutch!

if you hit XXX number of posts you get to go into Glamor and Nude to post.

... but it's not compulsory! ;)

Phil ǁ Kershaw Soho Reflex: 4¼" Ross Xpres, 6½" Aldis, Super XX/ABC Pyro in 24 DDS, HP3/Meritol Metol in RFH, Johnson 'Scales' brand flash powder. Kodak Duo Six-20/Verichrome Pan. Other odd bits over the decades, simply to get the job done - not merely to polish and brag about cos I'm too mean to buy the polish!
FlickR (external link) ◄► "The Other Yongnuo User Guide v4.12" by Clive Bolton (external link) ◄► UK Railway Photographs 1906-79 (external link)

ZoranC
285 posts
Joined Nov 2008

Oct 12, 2013 20:07 |  #2750

adammazza wrote in post #16365683 (external link)
Nope, read that perfectly....Again, is that the policy? Can you please point me to that policy on the website?

Does it have to be a policy? Fact that vendor helped out customer in need in less than 24 hours constitutes what they call "nuff said". More than good enough for me and should be more than good enough for everybody with little common sense. Of course, if somebody is just looking for miserable excuses to start another bashing crusade they will look for "policies blah blah blah".

BTW, did you get your "bargain" from overseas yet? What kind of "policy" you looked for there before purchasing? Puhleezzzee...

ZoranC
285 posts
Joined Nov 2008

Oct 12, 2013 20:08 |  #2751

sigma pi wrote in post #16365739 (external link)
If you go back, you can see I ordered one. It is on its way to me.

Thanks for avoiding to answer my question for a second time in a row. 'nuff said.

ZoranC
285 posts
Joined Nov 2008

Oct 12, 2013 20:12 |  #2752

Chad wrote in post #16365748 (external link)
Face it you signed up in 2008 knowing one day you would like a product in the future just to post about it :)

Yup, I admit it, that was the plan all along, I was planning to cheer lead for CheetahLight before Godox even knew they will be making it one day. I can predict the future but you saw right through me :(

ZoranC
285 posts
Joined Nov 2008

Oct 12, 2013 20:14 |  #2753

sigma pi wrote in post #16365879 (external link)
I still dont get why you think I am bashing.

Your posts in this thread answer that question.

sigma pi wrote in post #16365879 (external link)
I think you either really thin skinned or butt hurt or a combo of both.

ROFLMAO! :rolleyes:

adammazza
505 posts
Gallery: 2 photos
Joined Jul 2006

Oct 12, 2013 21:49 |  #2754

ZoranC wrote in post #16366358 (external link)
Does it have to be a policy? Fact that vendor helped out customer in need in less than 24 hours constitutes what they call "nuff said". More than good enough for me and should be more than good enough for everybody with little common sense. Of course, if somebody is just looking for miserable excuses to start another bashing crusade they will look for "policies blah blah blah".

BTW, did you get your "bargain" from overseas yet? What kind of "policy" you looked for there before purchasing? Puhleezzzee...

Again, please point me to the stated warranty/return policy of your vendor that specifies a 24 hour replacement policy. You are the one that brought up policies to start. That was your main focus point when comparing prices in fact ,and you still haven't been able to back up your claim. It's very black and white.

So far you have pointed to anecdotal evidence in an internet forum instead of an actual return/warranty policy.

I understand that Cheetahstand is a very good vendor (please point back to a post where I've said otherwise or as you've said "bashed" them) and their customers speak very highly of them. If Amazon doesn't deliver, and I am willing to spend the money, I'll purchase from them.

That being said....My vendor once cured cancer with a single overnight shipment....Was very inspirational! ;)

To answer your question about my shipment, I assume your question was rhetorical, but to answer, I have not yet received it. When I purchased the product from Amazon, I did so with the understanding that it may not arrive until Friday November 1st. If I do not receive it then, I plan to simultaneously filing a claim with Amazon and American Express. At that time American Express will credit my account the full amount and deal with the issue. In the end the total cost to me is a few hours of my time at most.

Canon 5Dm3, Fuji X100T, Fuji X-T1, Fuji X70
Canon 70-200mm L F/2.8 IS
Canon 24-105mm L F/4.0 IS
Sigma 35mm F/1.4, Sigma 85mm F/1.4
Fuji 16mm F/1.4, Fuji 35mm F/1.4, Fuji 56mm F/1.2, Fuji 16-55 F/2.8

adammazza
505 posts
Joined Jul 2006

Oct 12, 2013 21:56 |  #2755

ZoranC wrote in post #16366358 (external link)

Hey Zoro, Is your CL-180 still for sale?

https://photography-on-the.net …/showthread.php​?t=1304209

Is so, are you passing along your 24 hour replacement guarentee?

If so, send pics, show me the guarantee and I'll pay via PayPal. Done deal.

ZoranC
285 posts
Joined Nov 2008

Oct 12, 2013 22:05 |  #2756

adammazza wrote in post #16366553 (external link)
Again, please point me to the stated warranty/return policy of your vendor that specifies a 24 hour replacement policy. You are the one that brought up policies to start. That was your main focus point when comparing prices in fact ,and you still haven't been able to back up your claim. It's very black and white.

So far you have pointed to anecdotal evidence in an internet forum instead of an actual return/warranty policy.

I understand that Cheetahstand is a very good vendor (please point back to a post where I've said otherwise or as you've said "bashed" them) and their customers speak very highly of them. If Amazon doesn't deliver, and I am willing to spend the money, I'll purchase from them.

That being said....My vendor once cured cancer with a single overnight shipment....Was very inspirational! ;)

To answer your question about my shipment, I assume your question was rhetorical, but to answer, I have not yet received it. When I purchased the product from Amazon, I did so with the understanding that it may not arrive until Friday November 1st. If I do not receive it then, I plan to simultaneously filing a claim with Amazon and American Express. At that time American Express will credit my account the full amount and deal with the issue. In the end the total cost to me is a few hours of my time at most.

<Sigh> :rolleyes:

adammazza
505 posts
Joined Jul 2006

Oct 12, 2013 22:11 |  #2757

ZoranC wrote in post #16366588 (external link)

"Again, please point me to the stated warranty/return policy of your vendor that specifies a 24 hour replacement policy."

This will be my blanket response whenever you respond to me about this since you brought it up and have yet to acknowledge that no such policy exists.

adammazza
505 posts
Joined Jul 2006

Oct 12, 2013 22:16 |  #2758

ZoranC wrote in post #16366588 (external link)

What's also pretty telling is that a quick Google search on ZoranC basically shows that you have this type of combative conversation on every internet forum you're involved in.

abbadon31
Goldmember
4,920 posts
Gallery: 260 photos
Best ofs: 10
Joined Jul 2009

Oct 13, 2013 02:11 |  #2759

Whoo hoooo been following this post just for the Drama

I AM SHOM

ramin.ma
45 posts
Joined Jan 2013

Oct 13, 2013 03:34 |  #2760

mmmfotografie wrote in post #16365979 (external link)
But then is this the corrected mushroom? I will e-mail them about it.

This has been on their page since July I guess. Ask them if they would take the item back in case you notice any color shift. By the way I also wish for a color corrected version of this mushroom (day light to tungsten).

http://shop.disnet.nl …itstro-Diffusor-Ball.html (external link)

sponsored links

1,294,353 views & 272 likes for this thread
A New Bare Bulb Flash Arrives
FORUMS General Gear Talk Flash and Studio Lighting 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.