My Epson has a clogged black nozzle. I have wasted enough ink at this point to realize that buying more ink would likely be more wasteful.
Seeing that B&H now offers a deal on the Canon Pixma Pro-100, I am thinking it would be a good buy.
I still might consider trying to unclog the Epson but I always had issues with prints being to dark. I have setup all the color profiles for my monitor, paper, printer, adobe cs, and still have not so good results 75% of the time. The other 25% is simply experimentation and getting lucky.
Is the Canon Pixma a fair upgrade or lateral move? Thanks!!