Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos RAW, Post Processing & Printing 
Thread started 07 Nov 2013 (Thursday) 17:47
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Adoramapix...The Only Company I Will Order Prints From :)

ptcanon3ti
Cream of the Crop
8,381 posts
Gallery: 438 photos
Best ofs: 5
Joined Sep 2012

Nov 27, 2013 08:01 |  #16

HelenOster wrote in post #16483486 (external link)
I had a metal print done a few weeks ago - a family photo to give to the in-laws for Hanukkah. I am realyy wanting to keep it for myself!

BTW I hope all you Twitter users are following '@adoramapix on Twitter; Libby Tweets the offers on prints, photobooks and more, regularly.

Thanks for all the great feedback - duly noted, copied and emailed over to the lab already. (Should have them smiling about their work when they get in this morning :D:D )

Your metallic prints are really fantastic Helen. My compliments to the lab gang. And thank you for your help with my order. :D

What if we don't "tweet"? Is there a way we can know about offers on prints etc?

Paul
https://www.flickr.com​/photos/petshots/ (external link)
Body - Nikon D750
Lenses - Nikon 20 f1.8 / Nikon 16-35 f4 / Sigma 105 OS Macro / Sigma 24-105 f4 Art / Tamron 70-200 2.8 Di VC / Sigma 150-600 "S"

sponsored links
locky
Goldmember
2,663 posts
Joined Sep 2006

Nov 27, 2013 08:12 |  #17
bannedPermanent ban

I have been real happy with Adoramapixs prints except for the confusing template for sizing the wallets. Once they make it easier for the wallets I will start ordering again from them.

I just got my first pair of glasses that I didn't think I needed. I apologize to anybody in the past year that I said their pictures were out of focus lol.

Proper_propaganda
78 posts
Joined Nov 2013

Nov 28, 2013 16:55 |  #18

I recently ordered a few lustre and metallic prints from them. The quality of their prints are stunning. I was much happier with them than I was with the prints ordered from bayphoto. They even upgraded me to 2 day shipping for free which was awesome. I just got a new apartment and I think I'm going to order some 20x30 metallic prints for my walls

NCSA197
Goldmember
1,349 posts
Gallery: 130 photos
Best ofs: 1
Joined Dec 2011

Nov 29, 2013 07:04 |  #19

Having never used Adoramapix before, I ordered a photo book (wasn't really happy with the folks I ordered books from in the past). It arrived the other day and it is very well done. The photographs look just as I wanted.

Adoramapix may not be the least expensive (they are competitive), but they certainly seem to be the best value. I will be using them again.

VERY satisfied!

Flickr (external link)

fishingjts
984 posts
Joined Jan 2004

Dec 03, 2013 06:55 |  #20

Just got my first metal print yesterday... WOW! Turned out great.... Just ordered two more this morning!!!

5D Mark II Gripped | 24-105L | 70-200L F2.8 IS II | 430EX | G16

Otohp
331 posts
Joined Dec 2011

Dec 03, 2013 12:13 |  #21

fishingjts wrote in post #16497662 (external link)
Just got my first metal print yesterday... WOW! Turned out great.... Just ordered two more this morning!!!

me too! very happy! :cool:

Otphp.

djtwigsta
210 posts
Joined Jan 2011

Dec 05, 2013 16:12 |  #22

I got 10 metallic prints and the customers were thrilled!!!

1995 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham Lowrider
TWiG Photography!!! (external link)

fishingjts
984 posts
Joined Jan 2004

Dec 05, 2013 16:46 |  #23

Two more metal prints showed up today... more "WOW"... so ordered two more metal prints! Gosh, this is going to get expensive! ;)

5D Mark II Gripped | 24-105L | 70-200L F2.8 IS II | 430EX | G16

ptcanon3ti
Cream of the Crop
8,381 posts
Gallery: 438 photos
Best ofs: 5
Joined Sep 2012

Dec 05, 2013 16:55 |  #24

Show pics of the metal prints! close ups…side view! :)

Paul
https://www.flickr.com​/photos/petshots/ (external link)
Body - Nikon D750
Lenses - Nikon 20 f1.8 / Nikon 16-35 f4 / Sigma 105 OS Macro / Sigma 24-105 f4 Art / Tamron 70-200 2.8 Di VC / Sigma 150-600 "S"

sponsored links

3,646 views & 0 likes for this thread
Adoramapix...The Only Company I Will Order Prints From :)
FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos RAW, Post Processing & Printing 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.