xarik wrote in post #16599295
UGH ALL OF YOUR PHOTOS ARE GOOD! :P
How did you go about getting the mist into the photo? Was it in camera or was it a filter or something?
Sorry I'm bad a post production
Thanks! The mist is real. Much of photography, for me, since I'm a natural light shooter, is about just getting out there and doing the work...especially at those times when other photographers just want to stay inside.
1. In the snow with semi-slick tires: check
2. In the storm with tornado sirens going off: check
3. In the fog when you can't see 5 feet in front of you: check
4. In the pouring rain, soaked to the bone the moment you get out of the car: check
5. In 105° heat with no A/C: check
6. In places that I shouldn't be, looking over my shoulder ever 15 seconds: check
Maybe it's not so smart, but it's living, and it's what I do.