Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff The Lounge 
Thread started 26 Sep 2005 (Monday) 09:27
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Whats Your Favourite Joke? (TOTALLY unrelated to photography)

Canajun
Goldmember
2,881 posts
Joined Dec 2008

Feb 02, 2014 08:51 |  #6466

20droger wrote in post #16655527 (external link)
It's a goat, not a sheep. He married her because he wants to have kids really ba-a-a-a-a-a-ad!

You know what they say: different strokes for different folks. Besides, who are we to judge?

My baaaaaaaad. I guess the sheep will be going back ewe. :D

Jun.Roberto.Dizon.Greg​orio
My Photographic Gears.

I Like Shooting Animals Than People.

sponsored links
Roy ­ Mathers
I am Spartacus!
36,703 posts
Gallery: 1 photo
Joined Dec 2006

Feb 02, 2014 09:36 |  #6467

I'm sure that would be a good joke if it made sense.:)

20droger
Cream of the Crop
14,685 posts
Joined Dec 2006

Feb 02, 2014 10:41 |  #6468

Roy Mathers wrote in post #16657622 (external link)
I'm sure that would be a good joke if it made sense.:)

His mother told him every home should have a nanny.

Canajun
Goldmember
2,881 posts
Joined Dec 2008

Feb 02, 2014 23:45 |  #6469

20droger wrote in post #16657795 (external link)
His mother told him every home should have a nanny.

Lol I did screw up badly didn't. I should have read it three times before pressing the submit button :o

Oh well I'm glad it happened on the funny section.

Cheers!

Jun.Roberto.Dizon.Greg​orio
My Photographic Gears.

I Like Shooting Animals Than People.

Roy ­ Mathers
I am Spartacus!
36,703 posts
Gallery: 1 photo
Joined Dec 2006

Feb 03, 2014 04:41 |  #6470

You should have checked that last one also!

Cubdriver
Goldmember
1,794 posts
Gallery: 58 photos
Joined Oct 2010

Feb 03, 2014 12:45 |  #6471

I was visiting my daughter the other night when I asked if I could borrow a newspaper.

"Dad, this is the 21st century," she said in a cocky tone, "We don't waste money on newspapers"...."Here, you can use my iPad."

I can tell you this.....that damned fly never knew what hit it...

Smugmug site: http://pmanning.smugmu​g.com/ (external link)

neil_r
Cream of the Proverbial Crop
Landscape and Cityscape Photographer 2006
18,065 posts
Joined Jan 2003

Feb 03, 2014 13:28 |  #6472

Two Irish friends who worked for the same company were made redundant on the same day. They both presented at the unemployment office together and Seamus went in for his interview first.

“So Mr Murphy, what was your job?”
“Well sir I sewed the elastic into the waist of ladies knickers”

The official looked up this job and said to Seamus. “Well Mr Murphy, that is classed as unskilled labour so until you find a new job you will get £70 a week in benefits”

Next Patrick came in for his interview.

“Mr O’Donnell what was your job”
“Well sir I was a diesel fitter”

The official looked up this job and said to Patrick “That is classed as a skilled job so until you find a new job you will receive £170 a week”

Patrick went out and told Seamus what had happened. Patrick was furious and stormed back into the office and screamed at the official.

“What is the meaning of this, you give me £70 a week and you are giving Pat £170, it’s not on!”

The official tried to explain, “Look Mr Murphy, you did an unskilled job and Mr O’Donnell did a skilled job, that is why he is receiving more money”

“You are talking nonsense sir, I had to lay out the material, place the elastic around the top, fold over the material and then carefully stitch around the whole thing, I then handed them over to Pat and all he did was hold them up to a ruler and say “Sure diesel fitter”

Neil - © NHR Photography
Commercial Site (external link) - Video Site (external link) - Blog - (external link)Gear List There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. ~ Ansel Adams

Harm
I don't always post, but when I do, I drink Dos Equis....
48,584 posts
Gallery: 13 photos
Joined Jan 2008

Feb 03, 2014 13:31 |  #6473

neil_r wrote in post #16660611 (external link)
Two Irish friends who worked for the same company were made redundant on the same day. They both presented at the unemployment office together and Seamus went in for his interview first.

“So Mr Murphy, what was your job?”
“Well sir I sewed the elastic into the waist of ladies knickers”

The official looked up this job and said to Seamus. “Well Mr Murphy, that is classed as unskilled labour so until you find a new job you will get £70 a week in benefits”

Next Patrick came in for his interview.

“Mr O’Donnell what was your job”
“Well sir I was a diesel fitter”

The official looked up this job and said to Patrick “That is classed as a skilled job so until you find a new job you will receive £170 a week”

Patrick went out and told Seamus what had happened. Patrick was furious and stormed back into the office and screamed at the official.

“What is the meaning of this, you give me £70 a week and you are giving Pat £170, it’s not on!”

The official tried to explain, “Look Mr Murphy, you did an unskilled job and Mr O’Donnell did a skilled job, that is why he is receiving more money”

“You are talking nonsense sir, I had to lay out the material, place the elastic around the top, fold over the material and then carefully stitch around the whole thing, I then handed them over to Pat and all he did was hold them up to a ruler and say “Sure diesel fitter”

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

SmugMug (external link)

Ricardo222
Cream of the Crop
16,066 posts
Gallery: 3 photos
Joined Mar 2010

Feb 03, 2014 21:17 |  #6474

Harm wrote in post #16660619 (external link)
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I agree!

That really cracked me up!:D

Growing old disgracefully!

Jill-of-all-Trades
far from having everything figured out!
16,151 posts
Gallery: 100 photos
Joined Jun 2006

Feb 08, 2014 21:33 |  #6475

When Beethoven passed away, he was buried in a churchyard. A couple days later the town drunk was walking through the cemetery and heard some strange noise coming from the area where Beethoven was buried. Terrified, the drunk ran and got the priest to come and listen to it. The priest bent close to the grave and heard some faint, unrecognizable music coming from the grave. Frightened, the priest ran and got the town magistrate. When the magistrate arrived, he bent his ear to the grave, listened for a moment, and said, “Ah, yes, that’s Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony, being played backwards.” He listened a while longer, and said, “There’s the Eighth Symphony, and it’s backwards, too. Most puzzling.” So the magistrate kept listening; “There’s the Seventh... the Sixth... the Fifth...” Suddenly the realization of what was happening dawned on the magistrate; he stood up and announced to the crowd that had gathered in the cemetery, “My fellow citizens, there’s nothing to worry about. It’s just Beethoven decomposing.”

Melody

Jon
Cream of the Crop
69,628 posts
Joined Jun 2004

Feb 08, 2014 21:40 |  #6476

Jill-of-all-Trades wrote in post #16674936 (external link)
When Beethoven passed away, he was buried in a churchyard. A couple days later the town drunk was walking through the cemetery and heard some strange noise coming from the area where Beethoven was buried. Terrified, the drunk ran and got the priest to come and listen to it. The priest bent close to the grave and heard some faint, unrecognizable music coming from the grave. Frightened, the priest ran and got the town magistrate. When the magistrate arrived, he bent his ear to the grave, listened for a moment, and said, “Ah, yes, that’s Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony, being played backwards.” He listened a while longer, and said, “There’s the Eighth Symphony, and it’s backwards, too. Most puzzling.” So the magistrate kept listening; “There’s the Seventh... the Sixth... the Fifth...” Suddenly the realization of what was happening dawned on the magistrate; he stood up and announced to the crowd that had gathered in the cemetery, “My fellow citizens, there’s nothing to worry about. It’s just Beethoven decomposing.”

You've, single-handed, raised the level of this thread at least three-fold!

Jon
----------
Cocker Spaniels
Maryland and Virginia activities
Image Posting Rules and Image Posting FAQ
Report SPAM, Don't Answer It! (link)
PERSONAL MESSAGING REGARDING SELLING OR BUYING ITEMS WITH MEMBERS WHO HAVE NO POSTS IN FORUMS AND/OR WHO YOU DO NOT KNOW FROM FORUMS IS HEREBY DECLARED STRICTLY STUPID AND YOU WILL GET BURNED.
PAYPAL GIFT NO LONGER ALLOWED HERE

lehmanncpa
Goldmember
1,943 posts
Joined Aug 2012

Feb 09, 2014 06:05 |  #6477

Jon wrote in post #16674945 (external link)
You've, single-handed, raised the level of this thread at least three-fold!

Yes, but zero times three is still zero. :rolleyes:

Alex
Gear List
Feedback
Photography (external link)

Grumps ­ Photo
Suffering Keyboard in Mouth desease
2,012 posts
Joined Oct 2004

Feb 09, 2014 11:31 |  #6478

lehmanncpa wrote in post #16675491 (external link)
Yes, but zero times three is still zero. :rolleyes:

And when did we get up to 0?:confused:

Grumps
(aka Jim or JAZZ D.P.G.)
1DsMKIII, 1DMKIII, T6s, D60, L's, DO, USM, other lens, flashes, studio gear (but no studio!) Olympus TG3
grumpsphoto.com

Ricardo222
Cream of the Crop
16,066 posts
Gallery: 3 photos
Joined Mar 2010

Feb 10, 2014 01:53 |  #6479

JAZZ D.P.G. wrote in post #16676030 (external link)
And when did we get up to 0?:confused:

:D Sad. But true! :D

Growing old disgracefully!

Howard ­ Barlow
110 posts
Joined Jun 2006

Feb 12, 2014 21:06 |  #6480

Celibacy can be a choice in life, or a condition imposed by circumstances.

While attending a Marriage Weekend, Frank and his wife Ann listened to the instructor declare, “It is essential that husbands and wives know the things that are important to each other.”

He then addressed the men:
“Can you name and describe your wife's favorite flower?”

Frank leaned over, touched Ann’s arm gently, and whispered, “Gold Medal-All-Purpose, isn't it?”

And thus began Frank's life of celibacy.

Smarter than I look, but Momma always said I pretty much had to be.

sponsored links

1,156,741 views & 859 likes for this thread
Whats Your Favourite Joke? (TOTALLY unrelated to photography)
FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff The Lounge 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.