Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 07 Feb 2014 (Friday) 10:38
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

PayPal monthly withdrawal limit: Is there still one?

ManiZ
594 posts
Gallery: 25 photos
Joined Sep 2009

Feb 07, 2014 10:38 |  #1

I have combed through the interwebs for an answer but came up short; even PayPal's own user guide mentions the initial withdrawal limit (for new account holders) but doesn't say anything about all others; not that I found at least.

Is there still a $500 monthly withdrawal limit on PayPal? There certainly used to be, and I have a strong suspicion there may still be. I have looked at Personal vs. Premier accounts on their website but it just talks about the different ways buyers can pay someone, not the limit on withdrawal, if any. I have a personal account, FWIW.

5D4 Gripped | 16-35 f4L IS | 24-70 f2.8L II | 70-200 f2.8L II IS | 85 f1.8 | 600EX-RT | 430EXII | YN-468II | YN-622c | 'Stuff'

sponsored links
cdifoto
Don't get pissy with me
34,090 posts
Joined Dec 2005

Feb 07, 2014 10:49 |  #2

Log in and attempt a withdrawal. It should tell you if you have a limit at that point. Better still, log in and look at the link that says "view limits" on your main page.

Did you lose Digital Photo Professional (DPP)? Get it here (external link). Cursing at your worse-than-a-map reflector? Check out this vid! (external link)

guruofall
100 posts
Joined Jun 2009

Feb 07, 2014 11:19 |  #3

I have recently opened paypal account and it says that I have monthly $500 withdrawal limit. Dont know about old users.

Gear: Canon EOS 6D | Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 | 24-105mm f/4 IS L | 50mm f/1.8 | 100mm f/2.8 Macro | Tamron SP 150-600 f/5-6.3 Di VC USD | 580 ex ii
Old Gear: Canon 350D
Flickr (external link)

Rittrato
Goldmember
1,224 posts
Joined May 2010

Feb 07, 2014 11:27 |  #4

No limits on my end.

Vixen89
Goldmember
4,521 posts
Joined Aug 2010

Feb 07, 2014 11:30 |  #5

I think you have to verify your bank / info to remove the withdrawal limit.

I'm actively lazy!! :D | Gear List | photovxn.com (under construction)external link

ManiZ
THREAD ­ STARTER
594 posts
Gallery: 25 photos
Joined Sep 2009

Feb 07, 2014 11:40 |  #6

Thanks guys. I can't believe I never noticed the 'View Limits' link on the PP account page. Clicked on it and saw I indeed had a $500 monthly limit. My bank info was added/verified years ago. Looks like they still needed to verify my SSN. Just did that and immediately, the limit was lifted. Thanks again.

5D4 Gripped | 16-35 f4L IS | 24-70 f2.8L II | 70-200 f2.8L II IS | 85 f1.8 | 600EX-RT | 430EXII | YN-468II | YN-622c | 'Stuff'

sponsored links

587 views & 0 likes for this thread
PayPal monthly withdrawal limit: Is there still one?
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.