Well, as best I can remember.
1. Opened the image in photoshop
2. view/show/guides and pulled horizontal guides to mark roof/window lines
3. edit/free transform rotated image to get building straight
4. edit/free transform/distort pulled upper right corner out to right to straighten the side of the building a bit.
Once satisfied with lines of the building, saved
5. copied the copyright/logo
6. cropped image
7. pasted logo
8. created layer mask for logo and brushed out sky to blend in.
9. merged logo with image and saved
10. Filter/NIK Silver Efex
11. increased structure (detail)
12. merged Efex layer with image and changed mode to luminosity
13. Created new blank layer on top
13. change foreground color to green (chose one that looked most like grass)
14. with blank layer active, paint the grass areas green
15. add hue/saturation layer and linked with the layer I just painted green.
16. changed the hue to something more resembling winter grass.
17. dropped the opacity of the grass so that it looked more natural
18. merged all layers
saved and uploaded.
Now that's from memory and at my age, I don't place any bets on my memory
Also note that 13, 16, and 17 are very subjective. You need to just play with those till your image looks right.
Hope this helps
Huge help. Thanks very much!