1. I've had one, not gonna scan it for you tho It says "not permitted to work" on the front side.
"If you are not authorized by DHS to work in
the United States, you can get a Social Security
number only if you can prove you need it for
a valid non-work reason." (c)
2. pls read the original post i referred to "absurd"
3. more than likely the tax goes to MA
It was my pleasure!
1. So what gives someone the right to work? I guess I should have said US citizen instead of SS number. My mistake. You are taking my point to literal.
2. Not understanding you here. Do you still think you don't need a type of work permit to work in another state/county/city?
3. If the job was in MA yes. If the job was in RI, more than likely RI gets to claim it. Depends on the state, they are not all the same. But some people like to think they are.
What was so pleasurable?