Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 29 Mar 2004 (Monday) 12:08
Search threadPrev/next
Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

STICKY: ---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---

this thread is locked
Myduc1098
683 posts
Gallery: 4 photos
Joined Jun 2011

Apr 26, 2014 18:12 |  #43396

Seller: Myduc1098 (me)
Buyer: winehead

Item: Canon OC-E3 Off Camera Shoe Cord

Very smooth transaction. Paid quickly and easy to work with. Thank you!

Nikon Df, D810 - 50mm f1.8G Special Edition (Black), 14-24mm f2.8G, 85mm f1.4G, 200mm f2G VR II, 300mm f2.8G VR II
5D Mark IV - TS-E 17mm f4L, 14-24mm f2.8 ART, 50mm f1.4 ART, 105mm f1.4 ART
Fujifilm X100f, X-T2, X-H1 Grip, XF 10-24, XF 23 1.4. Sony A9 is calling my name.
Feedback

sponsored links
Lyle ­ Krannichfeld
397 posts
Gallery: 7 photos
Best ofs: 1
Joined Nov 2009

Apr 26, 2014 18:22 |  #43397

Buyer: woods289
Seller: me

Item: 430ex ii

Great transaction, easy to deal with. Thanks!

Fine Art Landscape/Wildlife Photographer on Maui: INSTAGRAM (external link) FACEBOOK (external link)
Tonga tours to swim with the Humpbacks: AUMAKUA TOURS (external link)
Sony A7R III, 12-24G, 16-35GM, 50 1.4ZA, 85 1.4GM
DJI Inspire 2 with X7 and 16, 24, 35, 50

hellokevin
373 posts
Joined Nov 2009

Apr 27, 2014 00:09 as a reply to  @ Lyle Krannichfeld's post |  #43398

Buyer: me
Seller: BigAlz1

Item: 2x LP-E6

Very good price, don't know how he does it, but two genuine Canon batteries for a very good price.

5D mk iii | Sigma 50mm f/1.4 ART

onewaitz
34 posts
Joined Jan 2012

Apr 27, 2014 01:09 as a reply to  @ hellokevin's post |  #43399

Seller: alpha_1976
Buyer: onewaitz (me)
Item: Canon EF-S 18-135mm IS STM, filter and lens hood

Madhu is a joy to buy from and work with, so this was an easy, flawless transaction. The lens arrived to me super quick, packed beautifully and carefully and is in like-new condition. My 50D loves it and so do I. The lens balances beautifully on the camera, focuses immediately and silently and is *SO* much nicer and sharper than the ancient EF lens I had been using previously. I should have done this a long time ago, but I'm glad I waited 'cuz I got to work with a wonderful seller and terrific forum member and new friend who I'd gladly buy from again anytime!! :)

Karen C.
(Edited to add the filter)

Karen C.

alpha_1976
Goldmember
3,960 posts
Joined Nov 2009

Apr 27, 2014 05:11 |  #43400

onewaitz wrote in post #16864150 (external link)
Seller: alpha_1976
Buyer: onewaitz (me)
Item: Canon EF-S 18-135mm IS STM, filter and lens hood

Madhu is a joy to buy from and work with, so this was an easy, flawless transaction. The lens arrived to me super quick, packed beautifully and carefully and is in like-new condition. My 50D loves it and so do I. The lens balances beautifully on the camera, focuses immediately and silently and is *SO* much nicer and sharper than the ancient EF lens I had been using previously. I should have done this a long time ago, but I'm glad I waited 'cuz I got to work with a wonderful seller and terrific forum member and new friend who I'd gladly buy from again anytime!! :)

Karen C.
(Edited to add the filter)

Karen is an outstanding asset to POTN. She contacted me with a perfect PM that had all the details about what she wanted to buy and a little about herself as her post count is still low as she is mostly a reader. The biggest point I want to make in this feedback is that even though her post count is low don't let that fool you even for a second. She is a perfect POTNer. Thanks a lot Karen for making this one of the smoothest transaction ever. Happy shooting :)

I know more about gear than I know about photography :p
Gear List

Buspilot
107 posts
Joined Oct 2007

Apr 27, 2014 08:26 as a reply to  @ alpha_1976's post |  #43401

Buyer: Aki78
Seller: Buspilot (me)
Item: 7D body

Praise to Aki78 for prompt and professional communications and easy payment via Paypal. Enjoy the 7D!!

Canon 6D, Leica Q
Some L glass
Some Alien Bees gear too

Marm ­ O. ­ Set
Goldmember
2,084 posts
Joined Dec 2011

Apr 27, 2014 20:25 |  #43402

bfinta wrote in post #16862414 (external link)
Buyer: Marm O. Set
Seller: me

Item: Canon 1Ds Mark III

Quick payment, really quick communication. Really easy to deal with. Thanks for the easy transaction!

Buyer: Me
Seller: bfinta
Item: 1DS mark iii

bfinta helped me work trough Paypal (I rarely ever use it) and he was extremely knowledgeable about shipping from Canada to America. Very professional and very patient. Also, the camera body was in better condition than he advertised. I was nervous about (a) buying an expensive camera body without knowing the seller and (b) crossing the border from Canada into America. bfinta made it painless. I would not hesitate to buy from him again and I would recommend him to anyone.

Thanks again bfinta!

jsteel77
77 posts
Joined Jan 2008

Apr 27, 2014 20:36 |  #43403

Buyer: bigAlz1
Seller: jsteel77 (me)
Item: 85 1.8, 50 1.8, and sekonic l358 light meter

Great communication and fast payment. Thanks! Enjoy your light meter and new lenses.

xanthamn
58 posts
Joined Mar 2010

Apr 27, 2014 22:12 |  #43404

Buyer: xanthamn
Seller: CalBoy87

CalBoy87 sold me a Canon 2x Extender. We met in person and everything went fine. I recommend him to anyone interested in doing business with him. Thanks!

Gear List and Feedback
Main Kit: 5D3 gripped | 1D4 | Sony RX100M4 with waterproof case | Sigma 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6 II | 15mm f/2.8 fisheye | 20mm f/2.8 | 24-70 f/2.8L II | 50mm f/1.4 | 70-20 f/2.8L II | 85mm f/1.2L II | Hasselblad 150mm f/4 Sonnar with EF adapter | 200mm f/1.8L | Canon 1.4x TC II | Canon 2x TC II

CalBoy87
495 posts
Joined Sep 2009

Apr 27, 2014 22:42 |  #43405

Buyer: xanthamn
Seller: Calboy87
Item: Canon 2x II extender

xanthamn make all transaction a breeze, quick to communicate with, easy to deal, pleasant transaction overall, highly recommended buyer. Thank you

HyperCams
Goldmember
1,439 posts
Gallery: 6 photos
Joined Feb 2010

Apr 28, 2014 01:21 |  #43406

Seller: ThaShef
Buyer: HyperCams (me)

Item: Canon 5D classic body

Feedback: Sagar was awesome to worth with yet again. Easily one of the best guys on here to do business with. Very accurate descriptions, completely up front about any and every thing, and really fast shipping.

ThaShef wrote in post #16866949 (external link)
Brent is equally great to work with. Fast Payment. Even better dealing with him the second time around.

Brent Oliver
HyperCams & Mods (external link)/Oliver Digital Images
My Flickr (external link)
Feedback and Gear

bumpintheroad
Self-inflicted bait
1,650 posts
Gallery: 21 photos
Joined Oct 2013

Apr 28, 2014 01:27 |  #43407

Seller: PureBrad
Buyer: BumpInTheRoad
Item: Yongnuo YN-565 Flash (https://photography-on-the.net …/showthread.php​?t=1373578)

Feedback: Great seller. Quick to reply to PM's, quick ship, flash was in like-new condition and works flawlessly. It was a pleasure doing business with Brad

-- Mark | Gear | Flickr (external link) | Picasa (external link) | Youtube (external link) | Facebook (external link) | Image editing is okay

CalBoy87
495 posts
Joined Sep 2009

Apr 28, 2014 06:09 |  #43408

Seller: CalBoy87
Buyer: frozenframe
Item: Canon 430EX II, 2 Yongnuo YN-622C

Excellent buyer, quick payment and very easy to deal with. Sell or buy with confidence!!

grewbek
243 posts
Joined Apr 2008

Apr 28, 2014 09:20 |  #43409

Seller: grewbek (me!)
Buyer: darthrazz
Items: Canon 580ex2, Canon 430ex1

Hector was a great buyer. Excellent communication and fast payment!

Flickr (external link)

gslabbert5119
517 posts
Gallery: 2 photos
Joined Sep 2010

Apr 28, 2014 09:36 |  #43410

Seller: str8addicted
https://photography-on-the.net/forum/member.p​hp?u=147011
Buyer: me (gslabbert5119)

Item: Canon 24mm f/1.4 L MKII

Perfect sale, fast shipping, fantastic communication, and the item is exactly as represented.
I would gladly deal with str8addicted and recommend highly.

Images in Africa Safaris
https://imagesinafrica​safaris.com/ (external link)

sponsored links

Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
4,042,909 views & 100 likes for this thread
---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.