Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 29 Mar 2004 (Monday) 12:08
Search threadPrev/next
Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

STICKY: ---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---

this thread is locked
ThaShef
180 posts
Joined Aug 2009

Apr 28, 2014 10:03 |  #43411

HyperCams wrote in post #16866320 (external link)
Seller: ThaShef
Buyer: HyperCams (me)

Item: Canon 5D classic body

Feedback: Sagar was awesome to worth with yet again. Easily one of the best guys on here to do business with. Very accurate descriptions, completely up front about any and every thing, and really fast shipping.

Brent is equally great to work with. Fast Payment. Even better dealing with him the second time around.

sponsored links
porschewrx
97 posts
Joined Feb 2005

Apr 28, 2014 10:23 |  #43412

Seller: hnsi
Buyer: porschewrx
Item:Seikonic :L-758DR
Feedback: good communication, prompt response, well packaged and shipped when said it would and provided tracking #. Would buy from again and recommend.

Canon 7D, 5DmkIII and a lens or two for each.

GregBeaver
138 posts
Joined May 2010

Apr 28, 2014 10:34 |  #43413

Seller: GregBeaver
Buyer: chuckie365
Item Canon BG-E7 Canon Battery Grip

Perfect transaction. Dwayne committed to buying grip and made immediate deposit to PayPal. Shipped next day. Thanks Dwayne!

5D Mk iv Gripped | Canon 300mmL | Canon 70-200mmL USM IS II | Canon 24-105mmL| Canon 17-40mmL | Canon 85mm 1.8 | Canon TC 2x II | Canon 580EX II | Canon 270EX

GregBeaver
138 posts
Joined May 2010

Apr 28, 2014 10:39 |  #43414

Buyer: argar
Item: Canon 2x TC II

Perfect transaction Jarek committed to buying TC and made immediate payment. Great communication super fast transaction.

5D Mk iv Gripped | Canon 300mmL | Canon 70-200mmL USM IS II | Canon 24-105mmL| Canon 17-40mmL | Canon 85mm 1.8 | Canon TC 2x II | Canon 580EX II | Canon 270EX

argar
820 posts
Joined Apr 2010

Apr 28, 2014 10:46 |  #43415

Buyer: argar
Item: Canon 2x TC II

Extender arrived as described, extremely fast shipping, well-packed and great communication. What more could you ask for?
I will not hesitate to deal with him again.

Thank You

burrito
275 posts
Joined Oct 2006

Apr 28, 2014 15:30 |  #43416

Seller: burrito
Buyer: Canvaslove87
item: GoPro hero 3+ black

Canvaslove was an extremely easy buyer to do business went and responded to PMs in lightning speed. Don't hesitate to sell or buy for that matter with him!

Canon 5DII w/grip
24-70L 135L Sigmalux
430ex2

JeremyBlake
531 posts
Joined Aug 2012

Apr 28, 2014 17:45 |  #43417

Seller: Buckeye1
Buyer: Me (jeremyblake)
item: Traded my 5D III + cash to Ben for a brand new 1DX. (Also bought an extra battery that he is shipping later this week to me)

He lived relatively close, so I drove to Columbus to meet up with him. He's very quick to communicate, and easy to deal with. I unknowingly told him I had a Canon grip, when it was actually a fake. (bought it from another member here) He was very understanding and offered to let me settle with him, and I gladly did. Not only would I deal with Ben again, but anytime I need anything new, he'll be the first person I ask to see if he has it. 100% great to deal with, and highly recommend him to anyone and everyone!

flickr (external link) | 500px (external link) | Gear | Facebook (external link) | Feedback

Buckeye1
Goldmember
3,370 posts
Gallery: 55 photos
Joined May 2005

Apr 28, 2014 18:57 |  #43418

Jeremyblake was very responsive with email communications; very easy to work with overall. He drove more than three hours to meet me near my home for the exchange/sale. I am glad to have members like Jeremy here. Thanks for a great transaction and enjoy your new 1Dx body!!

JeremyBlake wrote in post #16868004 (external link)
Seller: Buckeye1
Buyer: Me (jeremyblake)
item: Traded my 5D III + cash to Ben for a brand new 1DX. (Also bought an extra battery that he is shipping later this week to me)

He lived relatively close, so I drove to Columbus to meet up with him. He's very quick to communicate, and easy to deal with. I unknowingly told him I had a Canon grip, when it was actually a fake. (bought it from another member here) He was very understanding and offered to let me settle with him, and I gladly did. Not only would I deal with Ben again, but anytime I need anything new, he'll be the first person I ask to see if he has it. 100% great to deal with, and highly recommend him to anyone and everyone!

machinez
327 posts
Joined Oct 2012

Apr 28, 2014 20:39 |  #43419

Seller: matthewm
Buyer: me
item: Canon 1D Mark III

I bought Matt's 1d3. He was conservative on his rating and it was better than described. He fairly disclosed one known issue and priced accordingly and shipped quickly. Very easy to work with and trustworthy.

Flickr (external link)

jesko
69 posts
Gallery: 2 photos
Joined Apr 2007

Apr 28, 2014 21:00 as a reply to  @ machinez's post |  #43420

Seller: bethoven
Buyer: jesko

Item: Lightroom 5

Item was exactly as described, very quick shipping, and excellent communication. Great seller, highly recommend!

RyanSweeney
429 posts
Joined Mar 2008

Apr 29, 2014 08:29 |  #43421

Seller: Abbittt
Buyer: RyanSweeney (me)

Item: Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8 IS Mark II

Item was as described. Thanks.

Gear List | Sale | Feedbacks

matthewm
358 posts
Joined Feb 2010

Apr 29, 2014 13:17 as a reply to  @ machinez's post |  #43422

Seller: matthewm (me)
Buyer: machinez
item: Canon 1D Mark III

Richard bought my 1D Mark III. He communicated with me throughout the process, paid immediately and kept me posted on the transaction. He's a really great guy to deal with and I'd do it again in a minute. Thanks Richard! Enjoy the camera!

bikfoto
Alexander the Wannabe
422 posts
Joined Jan 2013

Apr 29, 2014 15:04 as a reply to  @ jesko's post |  #43423

Buyer: BigAlz1
Seller: Myself
Item: https://photography-on-the.net …/showthread.php​?t=1374886

Feedback: Quick payment and excellent communication. A pleasure to deal with.

bikfoto (external link)
Need a WEBSITE? (external link)
Gear & Feedback
flickr (external link)

rparchen
Goldmember
1,600 posts
Joined Dec 2006

Apr 29, 2014 15:52 |  #43424

Buyer: rparchen
Sellers: joonrhee
Item: BNIB Sony A7r

Joon was great to work with. There was a minor hiccup with paypal (neither of our fault) and he was extremely prompt with communication and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from again in the future. Item came BNIB with receipt as described. Thanks Joon!

Rick - Sony A7R (RIP 6D), Samyang 14, Zeiss 21/35/50, Canon 70-200L
Facebook page for updates (external link)
www.parchenphotography​.com (external link)
IG: @ParchenPhotography

joonrhee
Goldmember
3,841 posts
Joined Oct 2009

Apr 29, 2014 16:01 |  #43425

Seller: me (joonrhee)
Buyer: rparchen
Item: BNIB Sony a7R

Rick made prompt payment and communication was excellent! He made the transaction as smooth and comfortable as possible. Thanks Rick!

a7RII • RX1RII • CV12 • B18 • L21 • B25 • B85
Full Gear List & Feedback
SmugMug (external link)

sponsored links

Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
4,332,189 views & 100 likes for this thread
---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.