Howdy folks... been awhile since I've had something to post. Took a trip to Big Bend National Park ~3 weeks ago. Truly stunning place if you ever have the chance. McDonald Observatory is right up the road and worth a few nights, as well. C&C always welcome and hope you enjoy!
1) Entrance of Big Bend National Park, from the North.
67 mm-ISO 400-1-200 sec at f - 16
2) Sunset through the Window view. Never disappoints.
95 mm-ISO 400-1-320 sec at f - 11
IMAGE LINK: https://flic.kr/p/nmv6pv
3) GlimmerGirl at the top of Lost Mine Trail, 7650 ft.
24 mm-ISO 200-1-1600 sec at f - 5.6
IMAGE LINK: https://flic.kr/p/nCZiGQ
4) Loved (!) this shot and apologies for the double post in the 10-22 forum. Bee flew into the scene at the exact right time.
19 mm-ISO 400-1-1000 sec at f - 5.6
IMAGE LINK: https://flic.kr/p/nmvtjR
5) Balanced Rock.
22 mm-ISO 100-1-400 sec at f - 4.5
IMAGE LINK: https://flic.kr/p/nCM8YU
6) Sierra del Carmen turn red every night at sunset. NIK HDR on this one.
70 mm-ISO 100-1-13 sec at f - 16
IMAGE LINK: https://flic.kr/p/nCH1Mr
7) This is my favorite image from the trip. Captures the truly deadly beauty of the land, which is all-too-real with no cell phone service.
75 mm-ISO 400-1-500 sec at f - 9.0
IMAGE LINK: https://flic.kr/p/nCHaEB
8) No matter where you go in America, there is always something small and funky in some small town, middle of nowhere, kind-of place. Here's Prada Marfa a few miles outside Valentine TX. It's an art installation, not a working store.
35 mm-ISO 100-1-50 sec at f - 22
IMAGE LINK: https://flic.kr/p/nEMgVe