Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos Presentation & Building Galleries 
Thread started 17 Apr 2010 (Saturday) 16:24
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Post Your Website!

TransientEye
24 posts
Joined Nov 2012

Jun 24, 2014 05:01 |  #886

I have a small photography blog at http://transienteye.co​m (external link) - mostly daily street photographs and odd longer pieces.

At the moment, it is mainly some experiments in street photography, where I have been trying to figure out a technique and style that works. I tend to alternate between the 5DIII and a compact camera, depending on whether or not I am frustrated more by image quality or the ability to get close with a giant camera...

If anyone is curious, I posted a recent blog entry looking rather subjectively at the difference between the 5D, an Olympus E-M5 (our travel camera) and the Rocoh GR (external link).

IMAGE: http://transienteye.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/wpid1282-image-01-3776.jpg?w=1024
IMAGE LINK: http://transienteye.co​m …cameras-different-styles/  (external link)

I find that trying to keep a blog is useful in that trying to produce regular (daily) images is really helps improve my photography (and for me at least, trying to make one half-decent image a day is much harder than it might sound...).

- Mark

transienteye.com (external link)

sponsored links
aaron_400d
429 posts
Joined Feb 2011

Jun 24, 2014 05:14 |  #887

May as well join in :)

Wedding, Travel, Landscape photographers

www.theofficialphotogr​aphers.org (external link)

l Website (external link) l Instagram (external link) l Flickr (external link) l Facebook (external link) l Twitter (external link) l
Canon 5D MKIII // Gripped l Canon 70-200 ƒ2.8 L USM l Canon 100mm ƒ2.8 L IS USM Macro l Canon 16-35mm ƒ2.8 L USM l Sigma 35mm ƒ1.4 DG HSM Art l Canon 85mm ƒ1.8 USM l Canon 50mm ƒ1.8 II l Canon 580ex II l Jinbei 400w

V4her
484 posts
Gallery: 2 photos
Joined Mar 2012

Jun 29, 2014 20:58 as a reply to  @ aaron_400d's post |  #888

A change in focus on photography / genre - revamped website (external link)

Canine Sports and Pet Photography:
Flash of Paw (external link)

ONE30
I don't have a point!!!
4,281 posts
Joined Mar 2011

Jul 01, 2014 13:56 as a reply to  @ post 16965924 |  #889

...my collection of junk, thanks for looking!!!

www.visualdesignform.c​om (external link)

01Ryan10
Goldmember
1,111 posts
Gallery: 33 photos
Joined Aug 2012

Jul 02, 2014 10:37 |  #890

www.ryanlunaphotograph​y.com (external link)

http://RyanLunaPhotogr​aphy.com (external link)
IG: @01ryanluna10 (external link)

Jason ­ b
113 posts
Joined Aug 2012

Jul 04, 2014 03:31 |  #891

Hey guys,

Please tell me what you think of my website.

www.jbrezicphotography​.com (external link)

Support this site - donate here

Myboostedgst
Goldmember
1,911 posts
Gallery: 26 photos
Joined Feb 2011

Jul 07, 2014 23:20 |  #892

Jason b wrote in post #17010617 (external link)
Hey guys,

Please tell me what you think of my website.

www.jbrezicphotography​.com (external link)

A man after my own taste! Excellent!

I like the site, simple. A few things that I liked.

1) I like a specific link for wallpapers. I have never thought of that, and I really like the idea. I might have to steal that idea. ;)
2) Bikinis and GTR's? Uhh...yeah! :lol:
3) Your home page. I wanted to do something similar in style to you (most recent entries on the front page), but Photocrati does not support it.

Things I would look into.

1) Home should be the first choice, not Store. I always look for home first in the header.
2) I think the header should float with the page. I didnt want to scroll back up to the top to look at a different page.
3) Your about section is lacking info. Need more.
4) Maybe have the header image change with each different page? For example have the photo on in the header on the wallpaper page be a photo of a monitor with one of your images? The about page be you in action shooting? I dont think that GTR image is your strongest (honestly to me it looks like a snap shot while your other photos (especially action photos look great).
5) Store, either put that you are adding more products soon, or preferrably take it out until you have some stuff to sell.

Hopefully that is helpful! Let me know if you have any questions.

Andrew | Midwest Automotive (external link) | Flickr (external link) | Instagram (external link)

Myboostedgst
Goldmember
1,911 posts
Joined Feb 2011

Jul 07, 2014 23:21 as a reply to  @ Myboostedgst's post |  #893

And I have just updated my site a bit. Let me know what you think.

www.andrewsmithphoto.c​om (external link)

Andrew | Midwest Automotive (external link) | Flickr (external link) | Instagram (external link)

Shamir
508 posts
Joined Oct 2008

Jul 08, 2014 12:24 |  #894

New photos!

www.ShamirFersobe.com (external link)

Let me know what you think :D

Shamir
My Website - Click Here (external link)

ONE30
I don't have a point!!!
4,281 posts
Joined Mar 2011

Jul 09, 2014 19:18 |  #895

Myboostedgst wrote in post #17017992 (external link)
And I have just updated my site a bit. Let me know what you think.

www.andrewsmithphoto.c​om (external link)

...just viewed, what about grouping the portraits with the portraits and automotive with the automotive instead of an alternating pattern?

your gallery list starts with automotive, sports then portraits, why not group the car shots on top with the yellow vw centered and the smaller car shots on each side? Do the same with the portraits? Looks more organized, obviously only my opinion!!!

Enjoy. :)

defiantimage
394 posts
Joined Mar 2012

Jul 09, 2014 20:31 |  #896

Just updated my website, check it out on your phone/tablet as well. I would love to get some feedback! www.defiantimage.com (external link)

defiantimage (external link)
5D3 / Canon 35 f2 IS / Canon 50L / Canon 70-200 2.8L IS II

cfhenrichs
Hatchling
3 posts
Joined Jul 2014

Jul 11, 2014 15:54 |  #897

So it is still a work in process but coming along. I just did a complete change of theme and revamped my strategy. carolfoxhenrichs.com (external link)

Canon EOS 6D, Canon 24-105mm, Canon 50mm, 40mm, 100mm Macro
Portfolios (external link) | Blog (external link)

Myboostedgst
Goldmember
1,911 posts
Joined Feb 2011

Jul 12, 2014 00:28 |  #898

meeko031 wrote in post #17021752 (external link)
...just viewed, what about grouping the portraits with the portraits and automotive with the automotive instead of an alternating pattern?

your gallery list starts with automotive, sports then portraits, why not group the car shots on top with the yellow vw centered and the smaller car shots on each side? Do the same with the portraits? Looks more organized, obviously only my opinion!!!

Enjoy. :)

Interesting thought. I knew it would look "different" having multiple types of photos in a collage like that. Would have looked much better with a separate automotive, portraits, and sports collage. I went from a simple 5 photo slideshow to that static image. Unfortunately right now I am too "all over the place" to choose a specific type of photography and stick to that as I am just a hobbiest and not actively looking for clients. I have thought about creating a separate site for portraits, and I still might in the future. All depends on where my photography leads me and what type of clients I begin to pursue.

As for the collage, I just don't know how it would look grouped into sections in the collage. I guess I can try it, will just have to find some free time (which we all know how hard it is to find :().

Koenigsegg17
Hatchling
5 posts
Joined Apr 2012

Jul 14, 2014 11:12 |  #899

Hey everyone,

I don't post here often but just thought I'd share my personal site that I've been working on these past few days:

www.amerabbasi.com (external link)

Any feedback would be great =] Thanks!

Canon 60D
EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM
EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM
EF 50mm f/1.8 II

Jat
63 posts
Gallery: 1 photo
Joined Feb 2013

Jul 14, 2014 11:23 |  #900

http://jatish.com/ (external link)

My new website I enjoy landscape and events

EOS 6D EOS 550D, 18-55mm, EF 50mm F1.8, EF 28-80mm, Canon 430 EX II
My Website (external link)
Facebook Page (external link)

sponsored links

206,267 views & 9 likes for this thread
Post Your Website!
FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos Presentation & Building Galleries 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.