Madjidm wrote in post #17179800
nice photo,would you please explain how did you process it? did you use 6D internal HDR?
Thanks; no it's not internal HDR. It's 1 shot with 6D, 24-105L, and 1 Singh-Ray GND filter (3-stop soft edge in this case). All processing in LightRoom 5.
Slight tonal adjustments,
- Custom WB (6508)
- Tint adjustment (-5) -- to get rid of magenta cast from my filter
- Exposure adjustment (+0.41)
- Highlights reduced (-36)
- Whites increased (+48)
- Clarity (+69) <- lots of clarity for overprocessed look I was going for
- Vibrance (+25) <- makes colors pop
- Noise Reduction (+25)
- Sharpening (+49) <- going along with overprocessed look again
- Standard profile correction for 24-105L
Presets in LR
- Medium Contrast Curve <- darkens it up a bit
- Vignette 2 (adds big vignette, darkening the corners and helping to pop the car/sunset even more)
Then I added some effects that are on parts of the photo only... radial filter on the side of the car and on the front of the car to bring up shadows (+32) and exposure (+1.84 side of car, +1.65 front of car)
Added brush on wheels to make them pop more (exposure +1.18, tint -13 to make them whiter, clarity +58 to sharpen them up)
Cloned out some weeds and a piece of trash
(LR5 "spot removal" tool)
That's about it really; just processing in Lightroom. The GND filter helps but with the DR of the 6D I could probably have gotten a similar result without it. Been using them less and less.
Here's the original vs edited:
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.