I've been watching the 6D prices for a while and with respect to historical prices, currently they're near the lowest they've been (CPW street is ~$1439 total, including the $200 rebate). I had been set on waiting until Black Friday to pick one up, but I've seen a few ads leak now and no mention of the 6D at all.
It looks like the rebates expire Nov 22, well before black Friday.. so I'm not really sure if I should just pull the trigger nor or not. I would be really surprised if the price actually went up for Black Friday, but I've seen stranger things happen.
Is anyone else in a similar situation? Just trying to crowd-source a decision, I guess..
If I could get the CPW street price at Amazon or B&H, Adorama, etc.. i'd probably go for it now, but I'm hesitant to use CPW street without knowing the actual retailer. I know CPW street is all authorized, but unfortunately being authorized doesn't preclude terrible customer service.